Darn... This rift path only has 1 chest...

Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Member Posts: 300 ★★
edited February 28 in General Discussion

Chance It Luck!

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Member Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    What’s the reward please?
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,709 ★★★★

I somehow got that path 6 times, my alliancemates were none to pleased. Got me a 7* though.

Dam I wish I had your luck.
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★
    Only got that once for both my accounts so far but 7* shards are always welcome. 6 times… What are the odds?
  • captaincushcaptaincush Member Posts: 757 ★★★
    Rookiie said:

generic 6* AG, 1k 7* shards, or 1k 6* relic shards
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,026 ★★★★★
    I guess we'll all get it once with the final key
  • Chris_SummersChris_Summers Member Posts: 262 ★★

Rookiie said:

generic 6* AG, 1k 7* shards, or 1k 6* relic shards
    Got it once and Took the1k 7* shards… and I hate that Vegeta guy 😤…

• winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    Any idea why Knull is called out specifically?

• PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,237 ★★★★
    Haven't gotten it a single time yet lol, my luck has never been this bad with rifts
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Member Posts: 2,006 ★★★

I somehow got that path 6 times, my alliancemates were none to pleased. Got me a 7* though.

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,857 ★★★★★

Any idea why Knull is called out specifically?

I was wondering that - presumably they are happy for him to contribute to the event, but maybe he'd be OP with an up-coming Tag-related buff?
  • Kirberus_Kirberus_ Member Posts: 35
    edited February 29
    I used 7 of my keys in the "chance it" node today. ENDED UP ON THE SAME PATH ALL 7 TIMES HOW??? AND IT WAS THE 2ND MOST BAD REWARD PATH. Plus broke my phone's screen guard somehow, anyways I had some braincells left so I used the last key for the guaranteed choice node.
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 911 ★★★
    edited February 29
    Kirberus_ said:

I used 7 of my keys in the "chance it" node today. ENDED UP ON THE SAME PATH ALL 7 TIMES HOW??? AND IT WAS THE 2ND MOST BAD REWARD PATH. Plus broke my phone's screen guard somehow, anyways I had some braincells left so I used the last key for the guaranteed choice node.

bro , you are seriously complaining about not hitting path A 7 times in a row ?
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    Kirberus_ said:

I had almost every try landed on path A. I took the rank up materials and got my 3rd 6-Star rank 3. :)

In fact, I was a little disappointed when it landed on path B.
    Jack2634 said:

Kirberus_ said:

bro , you are seriously complaining about not hitting path A 7 times in a row ?
    I said "same path" i was just hitting a single path only, everytime.

Kirberus_ said:

I had almost every try landed on path A. I took the rank up materials and got my 3rd 6-Star rank 3. :)

In fact, I was a little disappointed when it landed on path B.
    i dont even care if it's path A or B but atleast it should vary, tired of fighting the same path over and over again.

Also used up the compensation (9 keys) and yeah still no change. Still hitting a single path.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,303 ★★★★
    I got Path E on my VERY last entry of the entire event. Was quite joyous about that. Took the 7* shards, just as I did when I had the Key to unlock path E.
  • Ceo_WakefordCeo_Wakeford Member Posts: 119
    edited March 1
    I get path E 9 times lucky me
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,709 ★★★★

I get path E 9 times lucky me

Ok, that's where the luck went. I never a few path B and C and one D but no path 9. Congrats, now share the luck with the rest of us.