Aw one hit heavy ko

CharliejiggensCharliejiggens Member Posts: 594 ★★★
I just got ko by one heavy attack my health was at 90% ascended infamous ironman got hit by hulk 7* one heavy hit ko

Comments

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★

I just got ko by one heavy attack my health was at 90% ascended infamous ironman got hit by hulk 7* one heavy hit ko

what node and not imopsoilpe
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★
    Bruh I was facing Sersi on lane-1 final path and her single sp-2 took my 100% hp to 2%
    Like wtf man, if I wasn't boosted to moon I would've died there, from ONE single touch.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,282 ★★★★
    Uhmmm..... its called nodes boosting their dmagae rating? Please its not even someone mid like night thrasher, we talking bout hulk and sersi here.... am I missing something
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,700 ★★★★★
    edited February 29
    I'm going to assume it was once he went unstoppable from 15 Fury's that's not unreasonable
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Member Posts: 993 ★★★★
    Don't take a heavy to the face?
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★
    Should have taken an indestructible boost..
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★
    obsidiman said:

If you take your thumb, place it on your device's screen, and swipe it to the left as the opponent starts their wind up for a heavy, odds are good you won't get hit by it.

I'd recommend practicing that to avoid KOs in the future.

Finally found the guy who never used any revive and hp potions, wonder how Kabam will monetize him? ☹️
  • LpooLpoo Member Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Dexing has been more of a gamble in the last year for me. I’ve just started blocking all specials like a new Proven player
  • obsidimanobsidiman Member Posts: 920 ★★★
    edited February 29
    PT_99 said:

obsidiman said:

If you take your thumb, place it on your device's screen, and swipe it to the left as the opponent starts their wind up for a heavy, odds are good you won't get hit by it.

I'd recommend practicing that to avoid KOs in the future.

Finally found the guy who never used any revive and hp potions, wonder how Kabam will monetize him? ☹️
    By making me a lucrative for them offer to be THE Paragon instead of The Paragon or A Paragon. Only way I'd crow bar open that wallet. 🤣
  • kingjphilipkingjphilip Member Posts: 46

Source: Trust me bro