Group of 5 looking for alliance

We are a group of 5 looking for active and competitive alliance. Our prestige: 18.3k , 18k, 16k, 14.5k, 13k. We are experienced and active players who does our part without being reminded. Requirements: AW gold1/High gold2 AQ map6-8 BG min 150k.
Thank you. Contact line id : mcoc29

Comments

• ShravanShravan Member Posts: 23
    Still looking
    Still looking
  • GruesomeHeroesGruesomeHeroes Member Posts: 42
    hey, you guys can join us.
    We are going to kick out a bunch of feeders and free loaders.
    Only problem is that we are Gold5.
    Not many of us are active in AQ. I do map 6 alone(with ocassional help sometimes).
    With you guys on board, I am sure we could do better. Rewards will be a little less but there will be no pressure whatsoever of any kind. The game is meant to be enjoyed and thats what you'll get.
    Add me in-game, same username and we'll see how it goes.
    Thanks
    Still looking n we do raids as well
  • MCUfanMCUfan Member Posts: 12
    We are gold 4 tier 7 aw, map 6 aq, no bgs min. We would be happy to have you guys. Alliance name is Peace Keepers.
  • MaskOfGotham1MaskOfGotham1 Member Posts: 72
    Guys if you’re interested we’re starting an alliance with platinum 3 guys.
  • dillbot9000dillbot9000 Member Posts: 5
    2nd time being a leader here. Just grew tired of inefficiency. I'll need the help of your group, but together we can easily grow to maximum capacity. Form and mold it to our liking. If this peaks your interest my line id is dillbot9001 and discord is dillbot9000
    Note there is no typo
  • Seamus2099Seamus2099 Member Posts: 73
    Sent you a Line message.
  • ArpollitoArpollito Member Posts: 96
    Line arpollito plat6 Aaw will probably be plat 4 if all 5 of you can contribute and AQ map 6 easy modifiers and Raids BG optional but mandatory if extra juicy rewards.
    Thank u all. We found an alliance. Good luck to u all.
  • EstebunsEstebuns Member Posts: 7
    Not sure if you are still looking for an alliance but my alliance finished g4 this season because we had some people leave mid season. We had been finishing in p4 and we are hoping to get back there. We do have leadership roles available. We are doing raids and we did 100% it last raid week, AQ is map 6 exploration for the tickets. BG is optional unless Kabam does a boost to rewards. If this interest you guys, you can add me on discord at Estebuns or in game at Estebuns
  • Kman1989Kman1989 Member Posts: 35
    Not sure if you found an alliance but would love to chat and see if you’d be a good fit.

• DinopusDinopus Member Posts: 25
    If you are still looking I got a G4 ally I’m helping rebuild if interested - line id - dinopus
  • Ben5926Ben5926 Member Posts: 37
    I can’t find you on Line. You can contact me on Line: Ben5926. We are a P6-P5 allaince
  • Shravan_93Shravan_93 Member Posts: 7
    Still looking. We need alliance that play map6 AQ 100% & do raids atleast 2maps and 100%.
    AW gold 2 or 1 is fine. Content on line only if u r a active alliance. Thank u
    Line id: mcoc29
  • Harbinger195Harbinger195 Member Posts: 139
    Hey bud, we are rebuilding our plat 4 alliance. Dropped to p5 due to player burnout but overall really good group. If you can put up with chilling for a bit while we recover our members I think your group would really enjoy it with us. Check us out and DM if you think you want to try it out, in-game and line Addy is the same as on here. Hope to hear from you :).