**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Jessica Jones: Hidden Easter Egg Found!

Grudge_IgorGrudge_Igor Posts: 39
edited March 1 in General Discussion
I’ve searched high and low to see if anyone else is talking about this over the past two years, couldn’t find a thing. Jessica Jones is Reverse Control Immune!

She doesn’t need a synergy, it’s not in her description or anything.

I accidentally found it but of course it makes sense, if she’s with Luke Cage at this point then she’s already figured out how to overcome the Purple Man, this hidden Easter egg is so cool.

I tried to post a video but idk how to so I sent an iCloud link. Hope this helps!

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0bekcdl0CRomsljO-1zKfaN7Q

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,993 ★★★★★
    Someone's gonna have to explain this one to me. Not even trying to be a jerk; I genuinely don't get it
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    I'm missing it too. Please explain.
  • Options
    Sorry, just edited, I think I was so excited to share that I forgot how to write.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,400 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Someone's gonna have to explain this one to me. Not even trying to be a jerk; I genuinely don't get it

I think its due to she cant have her mind changed if u watched the show he gave orders but she was immune to his psychic control its a nice easter egg of her being immune to psychic powers like delirium and reverse controls
  • Options
  • Options
    Bendy said:

That actually would be a really cool Easter egg, but there’s no reverse controls because your Emma is not duped. JJ herself is not reverse controls immune

She has psyhic shielding tag so she is immune as i used her for the jan paragauntlet ultron whos delirium node

This! It’s true! This is also how I found out!
  • Options
    Its a very cool addition for her something that not everyone knew about or maybe they did and forget as who checks tags
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    edited March 1
    Bendy said:

ahmynuts said:

I think its due to she cant have her mind changed if u watched the show he gave orders but she was immune to his psychic control its a nice easter egg of her being immune to psychic powers like delirium and reverse controls
    Welp I just tested it myself and I guess she is. I didn’t know #psychic shielding prevented reverse controls, though it had to be stated as a flat out immunity. I stand corrected.

Edit: heck white magneto is rc immune just from the tag, nothing about it in his kit, who knew lol.
  • Options
    See! Tell all your mates we have a new counter for so many bosses in game.

@Seatin @RichTheMan @Karatemike415
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,191 ★★★★

Bendy said:

That actually would be a really cool Easter egg, but there’s no reverse controls because your Emma is not duped. JJ herself is not reverse controls immune

She has psyhic shielding tag so she is immune as i used her for the jan paragauntlet ultron whos delirium node

This! It’s true! This is also how I found out!
    It's not an Easter egg if it's stated on her info
  • Options
    edited March 1
    Hell in theory you can bring wags in necro and have a rc immune and his prefight for 3 fights
  • Options

See! Tell all your mates we have a new counter for so many bosses in game.

@Seatin @RichTheMan @Karatemike415

I will tell my best friend Kung Fu Michael right away
  • Options
    edited March 1

Bendy said:

ahmynuts said:

Welp I just tested it myself and I guess she is. I didn’t know #psychic shielding prevented reverse controls, though it had to be stated as a flat out immunity. I stand corrected.

Edit: heck white magneto is rc immune just from the tag, nothing about it in his kit, who knew lol.
    Yeah i wish it was stated better and what things comes under psychic shielding so its easier to know
  • Options
    edited March 1
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

ahmynuts said:

Yeah i wish it was stated better and what things comes under psychic shielding so its easier to know

I find this kind of goofy, juggs is #psychic shielding but yet it says in his kit that he goes immune IF he has the gem of cyttorak active. As if he won’t be when you lose the gem. But he should already be immune all the time due to the tag so why is it even mentioned lol.

Also when someone has a flat out immunity, the word “immunity” pops up on the screen when it would happen. For the tag this does not.
  • Options

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

ahmynuts said:

I find this kind of goofy, juggs is #psychic shielding but yet it says in his kit that he goes immune IF he has the gem of cyttorak active. But he should already be immune all the time due to the tag so why is it even mentioned lol.

Also when someone has a flat out immunity, the word “immunity” pops up on the screen when it would happen. For the tag this does not.
    I think jugs is all reverse controls like sinister but psychic shielding prevents i think things like delirium emma but im not sure fully what other ones since reverse controls is a odd one due to how they work hence why a list in game be helpful
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

ahmynuts said:

I find this kind of goofy, juggs is #psychic shielding but yet it says in his kit that he goes immune IF he has the gem of cyttorak active. But he should already be immune all the time due to the tag so why is it even mentioned lol.

I think jugs is all reverse controls like sinister but psychic shielding prevents i think things like delirium emma but im not sure fully what other ones since reverse controls is a odd one due to how they work hence why a list in game be helpful
    So there’s different classifications of reverse controls, oh boy. I actually did wonder if #psychic shielding only worked on Emma since she’s a telepath, but you said you used it on delirium so I thought I was wrong. But I guess delirium is a different type of reverse controls compared to say necropolis grandmaster phases 3&4?
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

ahmynuts said:

So there’s different classifications of reverse controls, oh boy. I actually did wonder if #psychic shielding only worked on Emma since she’s a telepath, but you said you used it on delirium so I thought I was wrong. But I guess delirium is a different type of reverse controls compared to say necropolis grandmaster phases 3&4?
    Psychic shielding prevents reverse controls from a character’s kit, reverse controls immune prevents all forms unless otherwise specified
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

ahmynuts said:

Psychic shielding prevents reverse controls from a character’s kit, reverse controls immune prevents all forms unless otherwise specified
    In other words. Fun and interactive!
  • Options
    edited March 1
    Apparently all my posts apparently need to be approved but thanks @Crcrcrc for clarifying I learned something new today
  • Options

Apparently all my posts apparently need to be approved but thanks @Crcrcrc for clarifying I learned something new today

Yeah hopefully the tag gets needed more some day as right now its nothing to be needing right now be cool if we actually got purple man eventually
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
    edited March 1
    I used her against Ultron this EQ and paragauntlet. She did well. She just has psychic shielding and EQ needs that to be RC immune so isn't directly RC immune.
  • Options
    Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 353 ★★★
    Does that mean Onslaught is kind of immune as well? So they have to have the reverse controls in the kit? For example?
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    Did no one but me use Jessica for the Paragauntlet Ultron?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,943 ★★★★
    She is immune to psychic attacks such as Emma’s specials and Onslaught’s sp2, but not against Delirium or The Grandmaster
  • Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 152
    Sorry but that Emma vs Jessica Jones video is fine as Jessica Jones has psychic shielding tag so she prevented Emma reverse control you can check this Emma's signature ability it says psychic shielding Champs prevent reverse control
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 831 ★★★★
    So what is the consensus here