**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Magic heist arena bugged

I’m not getting the solo objectives for the arena raffle tickets 2 daily. Checked for App Store and play store no new updates. Need help please and thanks.

Comments

• Options
    i13i13 Posts: 89
    I’m getting 1 objective point a day, which obviously means I can only go so far on the 21day solo event.

Guessing people higher up get more objectives.

6 hour cool down on 6*’s is a bit of a…..

• Options
    Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    I've used 6 7* champs and I'm still at zero points. What is going on?

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★

You might want to read the objective again...
  • Options
    Vikings27Vikings27 Posts: 7
    xNig said:

I'm confused though too from his message. Please explain since you know the answer.
  • Options
    KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 312 ★★★
    @Roguefrogger13 and @Vikings27 - you only get points from using those champs in the special 6/7 star Magic Heist arena
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    Vikings27 said:

xNig said:

I'm confused though too from his message. Please explain since you know the answer.
    Do this Arena with your 6/7 stars

• Options
    KoiBoy18 said:

@Roguefrogger13 and @Vikings27 - you only get points from using those champs in the special 6/7 star Magic Heist arena

Vikings27 said:

xNig said:

Didn't he state he's used 6 7star champs meaning he's done two rounds but still showing 0 points accumulated?
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,654 Guardian
    Vikings27 said:

KoiBoy18 said:

Vikings27 said:

xNig said:

Didn't he state he's used 6 7star champs meaning he's done two rounds but still showing 0 points accumulated?
    If it was only an issue with the Objectives not showing as done, that would be one thing. (Done in a previous day, then resets for next day, etc).

But the proper ARENA itself is not showing any Arena Points.

So I would guess they used those 7* champs in a different arena (one that is scrolled off screen in their Arena Picture).
  • Options

Vikings27 said:

KoiBoy18 said:

Vikings27 said:

xNig said:

If it was only an issue with the Objectives not showing as done, that would be one thing. (Done in a previous day, then resets for next day, etc).

But the proper ARENA itself is not showing any Arena Points.

So I would guess they used those 7* champs in a different arena (one that is scrolled off screen in their Arena Picture).
    @Roguefrogger13 is this what you did?