Gorr or Adam Warlock?

MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
Pretty simple question. Just asking who is better overall between the 2 champions (settling a small argument in global). I was saying adam but everyone was saying gorr so I'm intrigued

Gorr or Adam Warlock? 83 votes

Gorr the God Butcher
33%
Spity68zuffyTerraKpthagreatMigginslyRookiieMother_FlerkenSoulOfDarknesscaptain_rogersAerokTheExit27The_Sentry066HAVOC6INC_6OakenshieldGrassKnucklesPriyabrata13579rebel_mbgibsonTrongNovMasterA 28 votes
Adam Warlock
66%
BigTuna_2054rwhackMasterduxspiderknight616Sachhyam257Legendboy2411ZuroDeaconpeixemacacoVbnmeTristan709Ewell65SSS69Milan1405ItsClobberinTimeDfour24Aomine_Daiki10o_oDoctor_Strange19BeastDadLpoo 55 votes

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,273 ★★★★★
    Adam Warlock
    Personally, Adam
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,080 ★★★★★
    Gorr the God Butcher
    I have a sig 40 gorr so...
  • LpooLpoo Member Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Adam Warlock
    I think they’re closer than the poll is suggesting
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,796 ★★★★★
    Adam Warlock
    Slight edge goes to the better attacker. But they are very close.
  • ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,843 ★★★★★
    Adam Warlock
    Imo Gorr seems good on paper as he has insane sp3 damage, but there has rarely been a situation where I feel like I actually need to use him. While I always use my Adam and is also more of a defensive threat imo
  • Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Member Posts: 270 ★★
    Gorr the God Butcher
    I think it is really close and arguments can be made for either depending on the game mode. I have a r3 Gorr and r2 Adam and use them both quite a bit.
  • ShodaiHighkageShodaiHighkage Member Posts: 84
    Gorr the God Butcher
    Adam is too reliant on AI cooperation on offense, too easily taken down as a defender to compare with the God Butcher.

When the stars align, Adam is fantastic. Gorr needs no such wishful thinking and is consistently solid. Gorr is definitely the more problematic defender as well.
    edited March 2
    Adam Warlock
    @ShodaiHighkage But he is very rewarding once you play him right
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 772 ★★★
    Adam Warlock
    They are both great, and have their uses, but I find Adam to be overall more useful. Really depends whose utility you need for the content you are doing.
    Adam Warlock
    @captain_rogers I don’t think he needs high sig
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,096 ★★★★
    Gorr the God Butcher

Adam is too reliant on AI cooperation on offense, too easily taken down as a defender to compare with the God Butcher.

When the stars align, Adam is fantastic. Gorr needs no such wishful thinking and is consistently solid. Gorr is definitely the more problematic defender as well.

This. I really want to like Adam - I also have both he and Gorr as 7*s - but you really need the AI to cooperate to get the most out of him, and inevitably it doesn’t.
  • ShodaiHighkageShodaiHighkage Member Posts: 84
    Gorr the God Butcher
    EdisonLaw said:

@ShodaiHighkage But he is very rewarding once you play him right

One of my favorites to use. Got lucky with a featured crystal opening when he first came out and he's got a lot of mileage.
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    Wow these results were actually closer than I thought. Being a permanent cides user I might just have to turn em off and take gorr for a spin!👍