**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New daily card offer

Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
Not showing in store? Anyone else having this issue? Tried quitting and restarting several times.

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,200 ★★★★★
    It in the game
  • Options
    ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 292 ★★★
    Not showing up. Maybe a day early?
  • Options
    Ddr7822Ddr7822 Posts: 25
    Not showing up for my valiant account but a friend sees it on their paragon account
  • Options
    Nightwing2380Nightwing2380 Posts: 66
    Ddr7822 said:

Not showing up for my valiant account but a friend sees it on their paragon account

I am valiant as well and do not see.
  • Options
    That must be the issue. Valiant Players do not have a Daily Card offer.

Maybe @Kabam Miike or @Kabam Jax can help us out with getting information to team?
    Ddr7822 said:

• Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★
    Update your game lol.
  • Options
    edited March 4

Update your game lol.

I already have. The only other difference is I'm on Android while my friend is on IOS. I highly doubt Kabam chose to make a daily offer at the exclusion of Valiants.
  • Options
    Ddr7822 said:

Update your game lol.

I already have. The only other difference is I'm on Android while my friend is on IOS. I highly doubt Kabam chose not to make a daily offer at the exclusion of Valiants.
    I'm on iOS and that's not the reason. It's got to be because we are Valiant.
  • Options
    It seems paragon and lower have the offer. Valiant do not have it @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 410 ★★★
    Im Valiant and I see it? Is it not the 5000 7 star shards and 2 T6CC selectors now and 28000 or so over the course of how ever many days?
  • Options
    ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 416 ★★★
    ShuGokis said:

Im Valiant and I see it? Is it not the 5000 7 star shards and 2 T6CC selectors now and 28000 or so over the course of how ever many days?

Screenshot? No t4a?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,200 ★★★★★

This it the one I se
  • Options
    Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Posts: 159 ★★
    28.5k t4a shards. Enough for my 3rd R3.
  • Options
    My bad I forgot to add t4a to the end of the 28000 number
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,400 ★★★★★
    I see it on my store and im valiant have u tried restarting the game back up
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Yes several times. Weird that some Valiants see it and others don't.
  • Options
    Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Posts: 159 ★★
    Ddr7822 said:

Bendy said:

Yes several times. Weird that some Valiants see it and others don't.
    I agree. I opened my game around 12.05 CST and saw the offer right away.
  • Options
    ShuGokis said:

Yup I do not have that offer. Have updated the game and restarted numerous times
  • Options

ShuGokis said:

Yup I do not have that offer. Have updated the game and restarted numerous times
    Same for me. I've updated and restarted 15 times. Including right before I sent this message.
  • Options
    Then kabam needs to look into why some have it and not all
  • Options
    GoterdamRungGoterdamRung Posts: 49
    I don’t have it showing either and have updated
  • Options
    MerseysideRedMerseysideRed Posts: 13
    Do you have other cards active? If yes, it will appear after the active one expires, I think.
  • Options
    FuskieFuskie Posts: 108
    Anyone who can see the offer can you verify, did you already download the update today? It seems that it's not showing for Valiant Players that updated to the new version before the offer came out.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 ★★★★★
    I'm paragon and I don't see the offer. I have a daily card already, but the offer that's not showing up will expire (based on the screenshots) before the card I already have does.
  • Options
    Fuskie said:

Anyone who can see the offer can you verify, did you already download the update today? It seems that it's not showing for Valiant Players that updated to the new version before the offer came out.

Again I am Valiant I updated the game and I see it.
  • Options
    Fuskie said:

When i was able to so an hour before the store updates
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Fuskie said:

I can see it.

Updated around noon today (EST). Valiant. Using iPhone 15 Pro Max for what that’s worth.