**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gifting Rank Rewards

My buddy received rank rewards in his alliance for the gifting event and placed top 1–5%. Our alliance scored 10k more than his and we haven’t received any rank rewards. Has everyone received their rank rewards already?

Comments

• Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    No what did he score
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    We just got ours, 1-5% too. Refresh the game, you’ll get yours soon
  • Options
    PepdogPepdog Posts: 30
    jpe6ccugbze5.jpeg

216k is what they scored
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Can I clarify if, lets say, we ranked overall, but half didnt meet the individual minimums but half did, would the whole alliance be ineligible for rank rewards or only those who met the ind minimums?
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    @BitterSteel I thought so was just checking. Kabam is probably still counting all the gold bricks they got from the event and hasn’t sent them out yet hahaha.
  • Options
    @Fingfangfoomfanes I believe the whole alliance receives rewards because my buddy did not
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Pepdog wrote: »
    @Fingfangfoomfanes I believe the whole alliance receives rewards because my buddy did not

Thats great. I am waiting for my rewards, as most of my allies have received theirs just now
  • Options
    Haven't gotten my rewards...but got them on my mini i
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Anyone know what the 6-10% got? That is what I got but I accepted too fast not knowing what it was :D

As for those who have not gotten theirs yet just know this happen all the time as they go out in waves. My best advice it do not worry until the next day of things like this. You should get them within the next couple hours at most.
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    chev327fox wrote: »
    Anyone know what the 6-10% got? That is what I got but I accepted too fast not knowing what it was :D

As for those who have not gotten theirs yet just know this happen all the time as they go out in waves. My best advice it do not worry until the next day of things like this. You should get them within the next couple hours at most.

ol1u8bhv5q6c.jpg
    My alliance got 6-10% and these are the rewards.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Yeah I was surprised we hit 6%. We gave Gifts here and there but only a couple of us are regular spenders, and I told them all it was optional. I never make anything mandatory when it comes to spending. Either way I'm pleased for minimal effort.
  • Options
    ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290
    Yeah I was surprised we hit 6%. We gave Gifts here and there but only a couple of us are regular spenders, and I told them all it was optional. I never make anything mandatory when it comes to spending. Either way I'm pleased for minimal effort.

what was your score?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    ctp1223 wrote: »

what was your score?

Not high. 80k.
  • Options
    @Fingfangfoomfanes I believe the whole alliance receives rewards because my buddy only scored 8626 for a personal score and still got rewards
  • Options
    ctp1223 wrote: »

what was your score?

Not high. 80k.

Yeah ours was 69,080.
  • Options
    Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    My alliance only scored 145k and ranked at top 1 to 5 percent. (3017)
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    There was no cutoff so any alliance that gifted even a single duel credit counted. The pool was very large.
  • Options
    SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Yeah received my rewards about 2 hours after it ended, don’t know because we placed very high but you shoulda had them hours ago
  • Options
    People posted hours ago... I am sure they all got theirs by now. People just react to hearing someone else got theirs and immediately assume there was a mistake (but really it is always... or 99.9% of the time... just that they send them out in waves so they do not crash the servers).

Those people have not posted again so most likely they got them and just never came back to update us.
  • Options
    SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    chev327fox wrote: »
    People posted hours ago... I am sure they all got theirs by now. People just react to hearing someone else got theirs and immediately assume there was a mistake (but really it is always... or 99.9% of the time... just that they send them out in waves so they do not crash the servers).

Those people have not posted again so most likely they got them and just never came back to update us.

Yeah I noticed the time after I posted lol
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    My alliance managed to get 6%-10% with 74k points, and we received 1.5k 4* shards and 3.6k 5* shards as expected, no surprise and nothing missing, luckily :) ... A good start for 2018 for sure :)

Looking at the leaderboard, once again, none other that CORE and MMXIV taking up top 2 places ... great spending, great effort!