**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Challenging new Carina’s Challenges Are Coming Your Way!

123457»

Comments

• Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,481 ★★★

You have to be paragon
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,481 ★★★
  • Options
    EBG78EBG78 Posts: 122 ★★
    From what KarateMike and Lagacy have said, these challenges were supposed to drop in November or so. It seems odd now, that these would drop the day after the Valentine’s Day deals dropped. Add in Wow Abs with having She-Hulk be one of the best counters for Gamma objective. Here is a picture posted by KABAM yesterday of the champs that can be ranked from the V-day deals. 🤔
  • Options
    EBG78EBG78 Posts: 122 ★★

• Options
    Rohith21Rohith21 Posts: 169 ★★
    Did Kabam say anything about the missing emotes in the rewards?
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 694 ★★★
    here a good question
    when it say you can only the champions (for example Tigra and Jabari or Zemo) can you have a full team just of them like 2 Tigra and 3 Jabari or 4 Tigar and 1 Jabari or a full team of 5 Zemo, Mojo, Spider-man (SE) to do the?
  • Options
    Ming_Mow129Ming_Mow129 Posts: 53
    Starting up a new game where it's a community friendly it's called #99% not 1%
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,780 ★★★★
    edited February 17

NEVER let karatemike and fintech cook again

Hopefully Kabam still lets Lagacy cook and forgives him. From their POV, he was the worst chef, rest will be promoted for future dishes. They can compromise on taste with the money for the dish.
  • Options
    Wolv3rin3_10Wolv3rin3_10 Posts: 41
    The wet sponge is being squeezed, it will soon be dry for the community not kabam.
  • Options
    DlowonlineDlowonline Posts: 5
    show these CCP creators how you feel about their betrayal of the community by not subscribing to their channel and not supporting their content- they have gone over to the dark side creating ultra difficult ultra champ specific content instead of a reasonably fun and challenging quest. Only Lagacy did well. fintech and Karate take a hard look in the mirror- thanks for making content only 1% or less of the players have any interest in trying. 20 boss fights with one champs. How creative . You should turn in your “creative badge”
  • Options
    WardawnWardawn Posts: 2
    Everyone that wants to blame kabam or the cop members need to rethink what you are saying. You are not required to do the content it was meant to be a challenge and fun to do. None of the content is required to do. Do what you can at your own pace and have fun.
  • Options
    You might not want have to do the content but they want to and it's just way too hard and expensive for them. You must be part of the 1% wardawn. But I'll tell you what without these smaller accounts this game wouldn't exist. I have a relatively big account compared to most but I understand where there coming from and feel there frustration. You can't just make content for the best players in the game or they'll never catch up to them to be competitive unless they go to the bank and take out another mortgage!! So I see why there's been so much backlash against these creators and kabam for condoning it
  • Options
    This message is for the 99% of the player base that aren't very happy with how things have been going with the content as of late. Apparently they don't care about you so this is what I'd do take a few weeks off maybe a month and watch what happens. #trustmeonthis
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,055 ★★★★
    For those hoping for that new X-Magica bonus to run the Mojo challenge...

• Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★

Reading helps
  • Options

Reading helps

"Reading helps" but what if you never saw that website post in the first place? Don't have to be a jerk when giving out relevant information.

Seeing an in-game boost that ONLY says Alliance War and Event Quests feels like it paints a pretty clear cut picture. Feels like another issue where Kabam could be more clear.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Hard to be more clear when it was announced in the post I shared, in the in game mail a few weeks ago and in the live stream.
  • Options

Hard to be more clear when it was announced in the post I shared, in the in game mail a few weeks ago and in the live stream.

I too paid attention when things were announced a few weeks ago - but we all know things can change. When I see an IN-GAME active boost with a seemingly clear cut message - THATS what I'm going to assume is the truth. Guess it's still on kabam to be more clear.