**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are new relics coming?

I’ve pretty much ranked up all of my 6* relics and seem to be stuck in overflow with embers and alloys.

I know the cadence was going to be cut down but figured we would see new ones once every 2-3 months.

Any news on relics?

Comments

• Options
    Doctor_Doom94Doctor_Doom94 Posts: 55
    Maybe next month with the release of 8.4 & whole act8 rewards in general as well.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    We really need more relics
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Mike said during the last live stream that they haven't been abandoned and that there is something on the horizon but they don't want to announce anything until it's actually ready.
  • Options
    Steam97Steam97 Posts: 110 ★★

I’ve pretty much ranked up all of my 6* relics and seem to be stuck in overflow with embers and alloys.

I know the cadence was going to be cut down but figured we would see new ones once every 2-3 months.

Any news on relics?

No news about them, I think it's unlikely we'll see new relics this year with so much going on in the game
  • Options
    KeltanKeltan Posts: 471 ★★

Any news on relics?

Sell those embers
  • Options
    The_0wenpusThe_0wenpus Posts: 131
    I'm predicting the relics thing on the horizon will be another type than battlecasts.