**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Inferno Crystal ?

doggydoggy Posts: 774 ★★★
Good or bad ? Useful ? Need buff?

Inferno Crystal ? 99 votes

Just Good
41%
PantherusNZMidnightfoxTendersquadBigTuna_2054Cat_MurdockQuikPikHendrossGarloZsirhcZButtehrsRookiieZurocaptain_rogersWolf911TP33Matty_IceCarracho01Doctor_Strange19Steam97Cap_Murica 41 votes
Very good
21%
PIKESTAINcaptaincushcausticHeattblasttRockyshockySagacious0wlWhoDaPooEwell65SSS69jcphillips7Deamon1337Xguard77Sparty6Wonderfulloser1948KlippRaul_ColombiaPotatoslice500Johny_JoestarEmilia90rubfrBattleWarriar 21 votes
So Bad
14%
Maverick75Sachhyam257etgddhjjTristan709Dfour24Hainam219Ioniqus_797DeadpoisdeadTrongNovdoggyKingering_KingNacho98Mystical_fury1Nightheart 14 votes
Need buff
23%
Foxhero007WardrunaLmaoLegendboy2411SavageBreaker69LeoZedBeastDadDrStrange_358DeepworldLBN1SchnoodleLickyJJMACManbatnPissedOffParagonCioCristiGaborrrrrGlocqueUZZY_131004mmartin5817 23 votes

Comments

• Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Very good
    I think it's subjective based on progression title.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,945 ★★★★★
    Just Good
    It's already there. It's called disagree
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,945 ★★★★★
    Just Good
    Extremely rewarding for valiants, meh for other titles
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,346 ★★★★
    It's got some really good rewards for valiants but also some stuff that is bang average, I got 3 sets of t5cc today as my options, which isn't awful.
  • Options
    Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Posts: 153
    Just Good
    It's free... I like the anniversary crystal that we get weekly from the webstore better.
  • Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Just Good
    Would be better if it had more 7* shards. Best one I've seen is 350 shards which is laughable. The rank up mats are good though.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,813 ★★★★★
    Very good
    I got 1400 7* shards like 3 times in a row so I’m happy with it. It’s really nice that it’s a nexus too
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    So Bad
    As a Paragorn, the Inferno crystal does not bring anything interesting:
    -6* shards
    -T5BC
    -T2AC
    All these items are found easily elsewhere in the game. Nothing useful to upgrade the (real) champions of a Paragorn.

I have the feeling that Kabam recently put the step on the break regarding the Paragorns evolution: aiming the 6* instead of 7*, less T6CC material for 7r2.
    Clearly a step backward and a source of frustration.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,419 ★★★★★
    Need buff
    Maybe if I got more than 235 shards from it.
  • Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 555 ★★★
    It's ok, could be a little better

But it's also free
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Just Good
    It’s good for me (a paragon) to keep stocked up on T5B and T2A so I can rank up 5*s or 6* R3s for WoW. Otherwise it’s alright. Still haven’t taken 6* shards, the “worst” I’ve had were 20 6* sig stone crystals even then not bad for a free daily item.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,167 ★★★★★
    Just Good

As a Paragorn, Nothing useful to upgrade the Paragorn.

I have the feeling that Kabam recently put the step on the break regarding the Paragorns evolution:

Hi Captain Kirk.

para means beside, alongside of, and we all know what a gorn is. I'll take that title anytime and return my Valiant.
  • Options
    Steam97Steam97 Posts: 110 ★★
    Just Good
    I'm valiant and the crystal is nice, nothing special but it's not bad, I got 7 star shards multiple times