Options

7.4.6 Kang fight bugged

am doing the 7.4.6 kang fight for the first time. Watched several videos and searched up several posts to prepare. I do tbe slipstream prompts, the prompts change, but my charges do not increase more than 1. I have closed the game and restarted my phone and it made no difference. I am playing on a Samsung Galaxy 10+. My team is Ultron with Odin prefights, Warlock, Hulkbuster, Human Torch and Venom (switched out Venom for Odin). All six stars. I had a 30% Champion boost, a 20% health boost and a 20% attack boost enabled. I used a team revive, several 20% and 40% revives, and numerous health potions both getting to the kang boss and figuring out that nothing was happening when I was completing the slipstream prompts. Been waiting a long time to push for Paragon and was going to do it tonight. Now I have wasted time and resources. The fights getting to the boss also seemed buggy. Anyone else having any similar issues or am I completely missing something.

Comments

• Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,510 ★★★★★
    What path did you take? Read the link node for the path you did and look at your champs.
  • Options
    Jinete_PalidoJinete_Palido Posts: 24
    I took the Tech path. The linked node gives a combat power rate buff when kang is in wounded phase. I can't get him to wounded phase because the slipstream charges won't increase. Thanks for answering.
  • Options
    KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 314 ★★★
    Are you cleanly dexing Kangs SP1? If it makes contact, even when you're dashing back, you will not gain a charge. This happened a lot to me initially until I got the timing down
  • Options
    Not gaining charges for parrying, punishing heavy or intercepting either.
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 915 ★★★★
    You are letting him evade and then dexing the counter attack right? If it hits you it's a no go
  • Options
    That may be my problem. Will try it out. Thanks.
  • Options
    That was it. Thanks again to all who responded.
  • Options
    Kang down. All good. Thanks again.