**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7.4.6 Kang fight bugged

am doing the 7.4.6 kang fight for the first time. Watched several videos and searched up several posts to prepare. I do tbe slipstream prompts, the prompts change, but my charges do not increase more than 1. I have closed the game and restarted my phone and it made no difference. I am playing on a Samsung Galaxy 10+. My team is Ultron with Odin prefights, Warlock, Hulkbuster, Human Torch and Venom (switched out Venom for Odin). All six stars. I had a 30% Champion boost, a 20% health boost and a 20% attack boost enabled. I used a team revive, several 20% and 40% revives, and numerous health potions both getting to the kang boss and figuring out that nothing was happening when I was completing the slipstream prompts. Been waiting a long time to push for Paragon and was going to do it tonight. Now I have wasted time and resources. The fights getting to the boss also seemed buggy. Anyone else having any similar issues or am I completely missing something.

Comments

• Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,482 ★★★★
    What path did you take? Read the link node for the path you did and look at your champs.
  • Options
    Jinete_PalidoJinete_Palido Posts: 24
    I took the Tech path. The linked node gives a combat power rate buff when kang is in wounded phase. I can't get him to wounded phase because the slipstream charges won't increase. Thanks for answering.
  • Options
    KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 311 ★★★
    Are you cleanly dexing Kangs SP1? If it makes contact, even when you're dashing back, you will not gain a charge. This happened a lot to me initially until I got the timing down
  • Options
    Not gaining charges for parrying, punishing heavy or intercepting either.
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 897 ★★★★
    You are letting him evade and then dexing the counter attack right? If it hits you it's a no go
  • Options
    That may be my problem. Will try it out. Thanks.
  • Options
    That was it. Thanks again to all who responded.
  • Options
    Kang down. All good. Thanks again.