**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

2* Guillotine πŸ†š Act 4.3 Venom

Β«1

Comments

• Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,109 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Shorty02 said:

I was SO lucky with the Venom AI. Threw all sp1s I needed him to throw. Solo on first try.

My ai was very aggressive like that I take his food.
  • Options
    mgj0630 said:

Did you read the objective? Or did you just make a conscious decision to ignore the word ONLY?

Yes ..." Only " is the hard thing than that missions. If they have synergies it's easier than this.
  • Options

Mayavi said:

Im not doing it again as i shoud have gotten the objective i only used medusa and used health potions and a couple of revives it cost me recources for nothing not happy at all

You used other champs for synergy.
    Can we use synergies for this fights?
    No, that is using champions other than the ones stated. Nobody else on your team.
    So that's going to a painful mission to me
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,486 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mayavi said:

Mayavi said:

Im not doing it again as i shoud have gotten the objective i only used medusa and used health potions and a couple of revives it cost me recources for nothing not happy at all

No, that is using champions other than the ones stated. Nobody else on your team.
    The venom fight was the worst of them all for me
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,854 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    That's sp2 scares me even if i fighting with a 7*. I only pushed him to sp1s and used couple of revives. The issue with this fight is if Venom becomes passive and keeps following you without throwing specials, you are doomed.
  • Options

Mayavi said:

Mayavi said:

The venom fight was the worst of them all for me
    Yes for me also ... venom is so agressive against meπŸ˜”
  • Options
    Ashacekar said:

That's sp2 scares me even if i fighting with a 7*. I only pushed him to sp1s and used couple of revives. The issue with this fight is if Venom becomes passive and keeps following you without throwing specials, you are doomed.

On my fight, venom holds the Sp1 and when reaching sp2 , he uses suddenly fast against that I can can't Dex.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,202 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’m starting to really doubt the node he has where β€œdefenders attacks have a 10% chance to stun opponent”, as the 4 or 5 times I’ve gotten clipped unexpectedly and I get combo’ed to death, the first hit he lands on me has been a stun. 10%… sure.
  • Options

I’m starting to really doubt the node he has where β€œdefenders attacks have a 10% chance to stun opponent”, as the 4 or 5 times I’ve gotten clipped unexpectedly and I get combo’ed to death, the first hit he lands on me has been a stun. 10%… sure.

You stunned against venom looks like he got parry or afraid of venom.
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 629 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I used a revive because I was too lazy to try for solo, wasn't too bad. Venoms sp2 is a killer for sure, need to bait the sp1 always.
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 380 β˜…β˜…
    Mayavi said:

Shorty02 said:

I was SO lucky with the Venom AI. Threw all sp1s I needed him to throw. Solo on first try.

Pushing him to sp2 and standing right next to him is really brave πŸ’€πŸ’€

His sp2 is very strong and punishing
  • Options

I used a revive because I was too lazy to try for solo, wasn't too bad. Venoms sp2 is a killer for sure, need to bait the sp1 always.

But he holds his special 1 and try to spam heavy 😭
  • Options
    shield311 said:

Mayavi said:

Shorty02 said:

Pushing him to sp2 and standing right next to him is really brave πŸ’€πŸ’€

His sp2 is very strong and punishing
    I mistakly push into sp2 where he holds sp1 and spam heavy against me....only way to escape that, I do basic attacks and reached his sp2 πŸ’€
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,122 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    There's a mcoc video in your memes πŸ’€
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

There's a mcoc video in your memes πŸ’€

U only.... find it
  • Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 393 β˜…β˜…
    You can block half of Sp2, bros
  • Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 442 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Halley said:

Too much chip damage, especially if the fight goes on. His node gives him up to 20 mutation buffs, so 20 furies on sp2 activation.

This one has been the hardest so far, he’s just far too passive and doesn’t launch sp1
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,938 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Glassback said:

Halley said:

Too much chip damage, especially if the fight goes on. His node gives him up to 20 mutation buffs, so 20 furies on sp2 activation.

This one has been the hardest so far, he’s just far too passive and doesn’t launch sp1
    Just keep retrying until you get good AI.

Took me about a dozen tries before I got the solo and he would keep throwing the sp1 for me.