Can I just do one of the sidequests?

Josh2507Josh2507 Member Posts: 707 ★★★★
The only difference seems to be the boost you are rewarded with at the end

Can I just do one of them 7 times? Or do I need to do 1 run of each quest?

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,903 ★★★★★
    You can do one of the
    Josh2507 said:

The only difference seems to be the boost you are rewarded with at the end

Can I just do one of them 7 times? Or do I need to do 1 run of each quest?

You can repeat whichever one you want if you’re not concerned with the boosts. You’ll get the mysterium on each completion.
  • Josh2507Josh2507 Member Posts: 707 ★★★★
    And it will still count towards the objective if I repeat a quest?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,936 ★★★★★
    edited March 10
    Josh2507 said:

And it will still count towards the objective if I repeat a quest?

yeah
  • JockJonnyJockJonny Member Posts: 237 ★★
    I just finished the end one against knull. I didn’t even end up using any of the boosts. So I think whatever one is the easiest I’ll be doing for rest of the month
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★
    I will do each one the first week and see which boost is better. Then will try Knull without a boost and see if I really need the boost. So much too read for each quest but at least they have the same node.
    I wish they do the weekly release of the rose instead of the daily drip feed. I feel like I am in the Bachelorette!
    Think I'll go for the first quest, seems pretty simple

Just finished the knull one without boosts, don't really understand what they're for?
  • Bron1Bron1 Member Posts: 275
    Josh2507 said:

Just finished the knull one without boosts, don't really understand what they're for?

What team did you use ?
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★
    Now that I had done all the week one quests bar the Scarlet Witch one due to the lack of roses, I can say it is probably better to do each one once to get a feel of the nodes as the Knull quest has all of them which is a lot to take in if you go in blind.
    Think the worst one for me is Cheelith with that special root node and then Joe with healthy disposition plus something else. Kind of forgot how to interact with them.
    In the end, only used a few revives that was expiring in the above mentioned quests and did ok with Knull thanks to Doom and Apoc (or Herc) for the evade one. Brought Nick and Nimrod as well but they end up warming the bench for both my accounts.
  • arifin74arifin74 Member Posts: 156
    Just completed all the solo objectives and solo event rewards using one flower. Now will just fire through Threat 1 once a week for mysterium :D
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    Honestly don't even need the boosts for Knull fight.
    I easily finished the whole path with Kitty, Kate and Doom.
    (I forgot to use boosts 💀)
    Bron1 said:

What team did you use ?

• RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Member Posts: 714 ★★★
    You definitly gonna spam the powershield one dont you
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    Bron1 said:

Josh2507 said:

What team did you use ?
    Why are you commenting in BOTH of these duplicated original threads by OP.
    2nd one should have just been left to die without comments, instead of now both of them continuing to get more replies in each.

This one here had already had several replies prior to that other the 2nd one getting a first “pop” reply yesterday (preventing “cleanup” of the 2nd one).
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 773 ★★★
    SammyDe said:

Now that I had done all the week one quests bar the Scarlet Witch one due to the lack of roses, I can say it is probably better to do each one once to get a feel of the nodes as the Knull quest has all of them which is a lot to take in if you go in blind.
    Think the worst one for me is Cheelith with that special root node and then Joe with healthy disposition plus something else. Kind of forgot how to interact with them.
    In the end, only used a few revives that was expiring in the above mentioned quests and did ok with Knull thanks to Doom and Apoc (or Herc) for the evade one. Brought Nick and Nimrod as well but they end up warming the bench for both my accounts.

Rintrah cheeses the Cheelith one so hard.