**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lady Deathstrike needs a buff

Nichoas_1Nichoas_1 Posts: 142 ★★
edited March 12 in General Discussion
Real simple, the damage isn’t translating at the 7* level. 3k medium crits while these ruptures are ticking for very low numbers. It’s not easy to keep them up. The ruptures fall off too fast, the heal block debuff falls off too fast, and those are my gripes with the character. I like her concept. I like her safety nets. However I own a 7* r2 and in content at 500k health or above, the matchups are still ABYSMAL. This character has an awesome kit, and I love how she flows on attack, but she needs a buff. The duration of heal block, the duration(and) potency of rupture debuffs, and the potency of her ferocity buff all need to be boosted to make this champ solid. Where she sits now should be considered sub par, and re-examined. Here’s to hoping

Comments

• Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 846 ★★★
    She doesn’t and I want her.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,113 ★★★★
    Yup, disappointing character. There were certainly a few dud champions, last year with her, sandman, moon dragon, morbius, dani, kindred, that missed the mark.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,338 ★★★★★
    Good mutant killer in war tho. 😃

The way her attack scales with armour is very weird for higher rarities, like at lower rarities she almost feels like a DOT nuke but at higher rarities it just doesn't scale appropriately and she feels average

Could've make sense if it was 50% attack rating and 50% armour, so at least 7* varient will at least get respectable damage. Whoever came up with, "haha more armor more damage" needs to not make this mistake again.

Tho, in incursions, if you get hack "basic attack give you armour up" then it's completely game breaking strat
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,411 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

I love my 7* lady d because shes fun to play. But yeah very strange they didn't change her armor scaling with her rebalance. It's all she needs really, she's just a bit too slow to justify bringing in over other options if you have them

Yeah i like my 7 also but rarely play due to needs the sig which i dont mind waiting but if my 5 does what 7 does whats the point of higher rarity like i wish she got the buff as i think it sucks the 7 isnt as good as it should with the stat increases and stat focus but its just not good
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,995 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

ahmynuts said:

I love my 7* lady d because shes fun to play. But yeah very strange they didn't change her armor scaling with her rebalance. It's all she needs really, she's just a bit too slow to justify bringing in over other options if you have them

Yeah i like my 7 also but rarely play due to needs the sig which i dont mind waiting but if my 5 does what 7 does whats the point of higher rarity like i wish she got the buff as i think it sucks the 7 isnt as good as it should with the stat increases and stat focus but its just not good
    In addition to your point. Her playstyle inherently makes the lower rarities even more viable because you aren't blocking with her therefore you don't need to worry about block damage.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,411 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Bendy said:

ahmynuts said:

In addition to your point. Her playstyle inherently makes the lower rarities even more viable because you aren't blocking with her therefore you don't need to worry about block damage.
    Yeah just wish she got a buff for the 7 armor rating as i want her 7 be viable useful like all other 7s
  • Options
    Nichoas_1Nichoas_1 Posts: 142 ★★
    @Kabam Jax i know they said they were happy with where she landed but I urge people to do more testing if they were happy. This champion is not viable for very much as stands and she’s way too cool to keep her this way. Can you please see if anything is being thought about as far as revisiting this champ?
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

If you have the dexterity mastery, you can dex the enemies attack and you’ll gain a temporary precision buff.

You’re welcome

I genuinely can't understand how this relates at all to what is being discussed. Did you comment on the wrong thread?
    It was an attempt at humor… but if I have to explain the joke then that’ll ruin it .
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,995 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

If you have the dexterity mastery, you can dex the enemies attack and you’ll gain a temporary precision buff.

You’re welcome

I genuinely can't understand how this relates at all to what is being discussed. Did you comment on the wrong thread?
    It was an attempt at humor… but if I have to explain the joke then that’ll ruin it .
    My brain just might be cooked rn tbh
  • Options
    HotboiFieriHotboiFieri Posts: 58

Yup, disappointing character. There were certainly a few dud champions, last year with her, sandman, moon dragon, morbius, dani, kindred, that missed the mark.</blockquote

Not sure on your experience with Moondragon, but I think she is great and was one of my main attackers for Crush tactic in war. 7* r2 was well worth it and I have no regrets taking her up.

• Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 394 ★★★
    My r4 6* finishes fights in 1min most times she definitely doesn’t need a damage increase maybe just need to dupe her and learn her
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,462 ★★★
    Ngl, scaling with armour makes damage in incursions really good so I think there is no problem with scaling with armour, instead the problem is armour x rarity scaling being so broken
  • Options
    Serpent_King98Serpent_King98 Posts: 38

Yup, disappointing character. There were certainly a few dud champions, last year with her, sandman, moon dragon, morbius, dani, kindred, that missed the mark.

While Dani is a fun champ, She's not really useable,.. i had hype for morbius and while he is a good champ i just don't feel he's worthy of a rankup...
  • Options
    Serpent_King98Serpent_King98 Posts: 38
    Also i had hype for deathstrike but she just isn't worth the hype... she has DOT, Armor, Can tank specials, but you can't block during her frenzy mode or else it's back to square one... from crypt rewards 2 months ago she was my titan pull and i was kinda pissed... here's to hoping my next titan is better
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,949 ★★★★
    Yes not sure why she wasn’t rebalanced considering how powerful the lower star rarities are
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 976 ★★★★
    When unawakened, she literally has HALF the dmg ceiling and it takes TWICE as long to even get to that measly ceiling. Makes sense why ppl are unhappy with her (I'm guessing that most of them have her as an unduped 7*). She is a lot better awakened (the sigs matter too imo), my r4 sig 200 is wayyy better than when I had her r4 unawakened.

I like her a lot, her playstyle is fun once u get used to it, and the dmg is pretty decent too. That said, I rarely get to use her as she does not fit any meta or suit any particular game mode (i guess incursions with the armor stuff, but idgaf about that). She is just not relevant for the majority of the content in the game rn. It's just the unfortunate truth.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★

I think they should make her armors scale with rarity

The fact that she doesn't is absolutely insane.
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 394 ★★★
    Really a simple change to make people happy yet she doesn’t need it is make it scale by base attack instead of armor rating but she still kills pretty quickly and just takes some skill to use
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,949 ★★★★

I think they should make her armors scale with rarity

This
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,161 ★★★★

Morbius kindred sandman and Dani are all great.... Moondragon on the other hand 🤢