**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Problems with the classic spider man goal using black cat

Hello I have a problem with the spider man objective, I have defeated him many times with the hemorrhages as the last colpe and the objective is not counted to me, please wait and see if he has any problem, that objective I have already spent a lot of energy trying and nothing

Comments

• Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
    It took me a lot of tries to get the bleed to be the killer instead of a hit

Fight the RTL 1.3 spiderman (he's the first champ, so just 1 energy)

I used a max 3 star, 1 MM combo, pray to the gods you get some bleeds
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,221 ★★★★★
    What I heard the best startegy was:

Use 3* or 2* black cat with fury + ogBP + Bow synergy.
    Get hit and use sp2.
    Let the bleeds handle the rest.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,658 Guardian
    edited March 12
    Low 3* Black Cat. Don’t have to rely on instant Bleeds right away like you might with a stronger version of her.
    (If your 3* is already ranked very high, don’t know if 2* version also has all the 3 synergies below that also helps out).

Unranked 3* was able to do between 2 to 3 Combos, built upwards of 7 Bleed stacks sometimes, easy to let those bleeds finish off Road-2-Lab 1.3 Spidey.

Especially paired with Longshot, BPCW, Hawkeye for enhanced Bleeds (and any other that also has another Crit Rate synergy for 5th spot too).
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,328 ★★★★★
    Easy guide.
    Go to rtl 1.3 spidey
    Use 2* blackcat (if unranked better)
    Get sp-2, make sure spidey is around 50% hp
    Use sp-2
    Critical bleeds will kill 8 times out of 10.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,375 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I had to beat Spidey about twenty times to get the ten deaths by bleeding.

It's a repeated issue with this type of "Vanquishing Blows" challenge, but it's not a huge one. At least the RTTL Spidey is easily accessible.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,836 ★★★★★
    😅 this was the real challenge, the others were fine. But hell this objective …
  • Options
    G_Dawgz_007G_Dawgz_007 Posts: 4
    I used a 4* Black Cat at only Rank 3 against "Wolfman0125" I used her SP2 with his life energy at ~60% The bleed from that took him down with good bleed damage.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,190 ★★★★
    A_Fungi said:

It took me a lot of tries to get the bleed to be the killer instead of a hit

Fight the RTL 1.3 spiderman (he's the first champ, so just 1 energy)

I used a max 3 star, 1 MM combo, pray to the gods you get some bleeds

I used my 4* r1

Took 53 energy to get 10
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    I've just went 10 for 12 doing 1.3 RTL with a 3* R1 black cat with Nick fury 2xBPCW and BP OG

It wasn't that hard two 5 hit combos and they dead, although I do have deep wounds 3/5
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 443 ★★★
    I did it in 8.3.6, decent healthpool where I could control the fight so bleed would kill him, 6 energy to reach him.