**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

AI RECOVERY

JAYIRIJAYIRI Posts: 133
edited March 12 in General Discussion
So I just wanted to know if we've all chosen to ignore the fact that the AI now recovers too fast from heavies and specials
It started with the update shocker was released that sp1 is basically impossible to punish and now it's gotten so much worse champions who rely on punishing heavies and specials are struggling. NO you're not slow with those tigra heavies or cheelith THE AI RECOVERS immediately after the final hit is throw. At first I thought it was just the new champs but I dare anyone to try punishing one hit heavy attacks like juggs or hulk with heavy attacks. EVEN in ROL you will not be getting those ruptures or pausing those bleeds(cheelith).
Try baiting out a heavy attack when juggernaut has a bar of power in ROL
This is what happens, you see him charge, you dash back and charge the heavy
You either land it successfully but you don't get the pause (again I'm talking with cheelith because she's who I noticed this with first hand)
OR
Before the heavy hit connects he recovers and throws that special attack.
In battlegrounds try dashing immediately after a ranged special is throw there's a 55% chance you're getting parried because the AI would have magically recovered from that final hit.
You are no longer able to hit the AI after heavy or specials without worrying about some kind of repercussion.
I do not know why the AI is acting this way I hope kabam knows and understands no one is happy about this and I hope to see this get fixed as soon as possible.

Comments

• Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    It is very noticeable with Og storm just go to rol and push her into the corner with a heavy 90% of the time she will recover and hit you faster than you can hit her with another heavy
  • Options
    KLZKLZ Posts: 161 ★★
    Input issues are so bad, parry, dex, block - RNG fiesta.
    It's like masteries don't matter anymore.
    So they are "playing" with the AI, and now with Masteries...
    Good job Kabam
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,671 ★★★★★
    edited March 13
    We are really in the perfect storm of everything going wrong. There's so many things to fix at the same time that the longer we go without those fixes they become more and more noticeable and annoying