Options

Don’t be fooled by purchasing all the double track event items.

CulteeCultee Posts: 155
edited March 13 in General Discussion
I purchased every single 1 day double track event, and every 7 day double track event item.
In the screenshot below and circled. It says purchase 1 platinum pass to receive all achieved platinum rewards instantly.
Then the other two offers it says you will unlock 7 days and 1 day for BOTH gold and platinum track instantly.
I purchased all of them and only received platinum track.

Comments

• Options
    AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 199 ★★
    You need to do the daily objectives to claim the gold track. What you buy is called platinum pass for a reason.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,743 ★★★★
    Ambjony said:

You need to do the daily objectives to claim the gold track. What you buy is called platinum pass for a reason.

The wording said

Nowhere does it say your purchases will "unlock" the gold track rewards... wording matters.... the platinum pass says "instantly claim", the gold track related purchases say "instantly complete"

the reason you are able to claim the platinum track rewards is related to the purchase of the platinum pass, as line 1 states it gives you access to "immediately claim" all achieved platinum track rewards... If you buy simply the one/seven day boosters but no platinum track, you would simply instantly "complete" not instantly "claim"

It says will unlock both.

• Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,743 ★★★★

the line literally says instantly COMPLETE... NOT UNLOCK...

Ok, i see what they mean, so come the next day it will unlock and complete, you don't need to do the objective.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,274 ★★★★★
    edited March 13

currently a 3rd year law student, believe me when I say wording matters, on this matter Kabam is not offside on how they have advertised/promoted the victory track purchases

I would hate for you to be my lawyer if this is how you are interpreting the clear wording here
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,987 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

currently a 3rd year law student, believe me when I say wording matters, on this matter Kabam is not offside on how they have advertised/promoted the victory track purchases

I would hate for you to be my lawyer if this is how you are interpreting the clear wording here
    Better call Saul before u go to jail again
  • Options
    NoirSoiréeNoirSoirée Posts: 30
    ahmynuts said:

Lmao, nice bait ;)

• Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,108 ★★★★★

Some friendly professional advice: it’s not worth it to bring up the legal education here unless it’s specifically a legal question being discussed. You’ll get plenty of mileage out of it when somebody threatens to sue Kabam (which has happened less often since Golivarez made his way out to pasture, but still comes up every now and again), but otherwise I’d avoid it.

Big believer in “show, don’t tell.” Let your words and arguments prove your points, you don’t need to invoke credentials.
  • Options

ahmynuts said:

Why? I usually do nothing wrong to be sent to jail but this is the most nothing out of all of them lol
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

Why? I usually do nothing wrong to be sent to jail but this is the most nothing out of all of them lol
    Doing nothing wrong gets lots of people sent to jail 👀
  • Options
    Wicket329 said:

ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

Doing nothing wrong gets lots of people sent to jail 👀
    Tell me about it
  • Options
    Wicket329 said:

Some friendly professional advice: it’s not worth it to bring up the legal education here unless it’s specifically a legal question being discussed. You’ll get plenty of mileage out of it when somebody threatens to sue Kabam (which has happened less often since Golivarez made his way out to pasture, but still comes up every now and again), but otherwise I’d avoid it.

Big believer in “show, don’t tell.” Let your words and arguments prove your points, you don’t need to invoke credentials.
    Don't say his name. The wounds are still too fresh
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Wicket329 said:

Good point, don’t want to Beetlejuice him back here
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,465 ★★★★

Yeah, but what do you know about bird law?

• Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,110 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Wicket329 said:

Who is Golivarez was he another redfire?
  • Options
    JohnTargaryenJohnTargaryen Posts: 105
    Bro didnt read 💀
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 548 ★★★
    Timelocked rewards, eh? Hate em 😒