**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

The portal is ready for teleportation…in Hell

:D So…this is what’s waiting after 5 NF, 3 Things, 2 Gorr, 1 Korg, 2 BWDO, 2KM, 1 Bullseye and another The Serpent but this time a 7 star unduped rather than the final boss - a 6 star max sig. We are thrilled to go mass dying. At least we’ll get some practice :D ?

Comments

• Options
    Soslayan9Soslayan9 Posts: 39
    Pandingo said:

I'd support going back to one of each defender. Or jacking up diversity value to discourage these shenanigans.

Indeed. I’m so shell shocked I forgot about the 3 CGRs in nodes you don’t want to play with! This is taking quite a toll on morale. We are considering doing some kind of “military service” season - do your 5 and done.
  • Options
    edited March 14
    I’m stuck here - can’t even power through.
    Anyway next one is Gorr. Imma let myself camp here.

• Options
    edited March 14
    Alright, I adjusted my bra straps, gave myself a pep talk and really just parry/rammed through until he got all mad and oblivioned me to death many times x 3

He mad

Me done

On to my favorite :# Gorr Fest . Later. Not now
  • Options
    edited March 14
    Update on the island of deaths
    We made it up to there and our mates already hard at work on the god of house Slytherin

Clearly, this one is gonna be epic painfull

But we prevail and bond through commiserations for we all know our meager successes will lead to bans for the only options that succeeded in this formidable feat

• Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    *strokes chin* How many deaths that Serpent net? Might need to place mine there.
  • Options

*strokes chin* How many deaths that Serpent net? Might need to place mine there.

I’ve seen worse ?

but it did feel like we were

• Options
    Nah dawg, I need roadblocks. I need it where they say “we just can’t beat this guy” and give up.
  • Options
    edited March 14
    Every champs have their counter(s) - some more efficient than others. So the roadblocks right now are much more about the combos with the defender AND global node / individual nodes/ tactic / mastery impeding agglomeration than any individual dude or dudette.

That and the attacker bans that make that one good, somewhat ok or mediocre but viable counter unusable…and not even good for an entire path anyway so you go “what have I done with my life so far to deserve this?” and “OK, quick ! happy thoughts - like, that one medium light light that seemed to connect just before everything got terribly borked…”
  • Options
    Soslayan9 said:

Every champs have their counter(s) - some more efficient than others. So the roadblocks right now are much more about the combos with the defender AND global node / individual nodes/ tactic / mastery impeding agglomeration than any individual dude or dudette.

That and the attacker bans that make that one good, somewhat ok or mediocre but viable counter unusable…and not even good for an entire path anyway so you go “what have I done with my life so far to deserve this?” and “OK, quick ! happy thoughts - like, that one medium light light that seemed to connect just before everything got terribly borked…”

Lol, I was just kidding man. I think roadblock fights have been a thing of the past for a long while now, especially ever since they introduced 1-loyalty team revives, so outside of the attack bonus loss, there’s really no repercussion from brute forcing through anyone to clear.