**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Agent venom underrated ?

Okay so i decided to R5 and ascend my 6* agent venom and one thing i can tell you i DID NOT expect those red numbers ( scorp kraven synergy) and i'm not even running max deep wounds, don't sleep on him guys.

Comments

• Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,741 ★★★
    Ikr, however most people who can r5 and ascend a champ don't really do story questing much anymore apart from new content and lots of other content is solo, no synergies such as bg
  • Options
    IgnieelIgnieel Posts: 53

Ikr, however most people who can r5 and ascend a champ don't really do story questing much anymore apart from new content and lots of other content is solo, no synergies such as bg

Yeah that's true, however he can be fun in incursions tbh
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,741 ★★★
    Ignieel said:

Good point
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,192 ★★★★★
    He's good in war, Scorpion being a gigachad helps a lot as well, kraven tho 💀
  • Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 238
    Ignieel said:

How?
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★

Ignieel said:

How?
    Hacks that reward you for placing debuffs, and hacks that boost attack in general. His red number damage is based on his base attack so it scales quickly as you increase his attack, using things like boosts, recoil masteries and incursion hacks.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,653 ★★★★★
    edited March 14
    Nvm I wrote a paragraph thinking this is about Venom. Reading is really tough damn
  • Options
    DamageFactionDamageFaction Posts: 92

Mines only r4 unascended and is an absolute bully. I’m seriously considering taking him to r5 and ascending him but I don’t have 6* Scorpion yet so I’m holding off on that one just now.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,338 ★★★★
    People often forget about him, but he isn't underrated per se.

Having to depend on 1-2 synergies to get those huge numbers is why he is properly rated. While bringing in Scorpion as a synergy partner is not a waste of a spot, there is just too much content where players can't count on synergies to make a champion good. Some content limits players to a team of 3, and other content just limits players to 1 champion.

Since players have limited rank up materials (usually) and champion crystals, players would have to pull Agent Venom & Scorpion (& Kraven), have the rank up materials to take up Agent Venom (and rank up materials for Scorpion & Kraven if the player wants to be able to use them as well). Compare that to if the player happens to pull Black Widow Deadly Origins, who similarly is able to stack a bunch of DoT debuffs and melt the opponent with some specials.

That's potentially 2-3x the resources needed if a player wants to have a highly ranked Agent Venom as their main champion to use, compared to having a highly ranked BWDO.