Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

King Pin or Red Mags?

IMTHE1IMTHE1 Posts: 31
I want your opinion. King Pin or Red Mags?

Comments

• Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 457 ★★★
    Why did this post three times lol
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 457 ★★★
    In order to answer your question, we need more info. What are you trying to do? Do you play BGs? Where are you in story? What’s your current roster like? Are you in an active alliance?
  • Options
    I did not mean to post this three times lol. It’s for my main roster. It’s currently Hurc, Red Mags, Scorpion, Black Widow CV and Archangel
  • Options
    All 6* all awakened
  • Options
    I am in a active alliance and I sometimes do BGs but not a lot
  • Options
    DeepworldDeepworld Posts: 283 ★★★
    KP is better in most scenarios except when you’ve got a #metal opponent, at which point Mags will shred them harder than anyone else. But yeah, I think KP’s more versatile across the game.
  • Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Both.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,834 ★★★★★
    IMTHE1 said:

I did not mean to post this three times lol. It’s for my main roster. It’s currently Hurc, Red Mags, Scorpion, Black Widow CV and Archangel

Kingpin and a Tech next.
  • Options
    mattressmattress Posts: 411 ★★★
    Mags counters a lot of bosses in act 6. If you are past that, I'd probably do KP first.
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 866 ★★★
    This is a weird one.

KP easy.
    Mags is only for metal and parry heavy.