**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Trail of symbiosis

I have completed all fights in TRAIL OF SYMBIOSIS. But points didn't add to KNULIFIER event . Now it's impossible to complete 200 points in KNULIFIER.

Comments

• Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,421 ★★★★★
    Only the 6 other quests add points to Solo Event. You got 17 days to do them.
  • Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 437 ★★★
    Run the threat level one three fights, but restart before getting to the chest. You don’t lose the entry flower thing if you restart before getting to the chest.

Did it last night, took about an hour to get in all of the progressions. It’s 40 runs to get the 120 points.

The prizes weren’t great though, added up to 10 of the Knullifier crystal things, but didn’t get above five star. Think it was also 20,000 6*shards as well.
  • Options
    KstoorKstoor Posts: 6
    Is it bug? Or @Kabam Miike should I use this method?
  • Options
    Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Posts: 218
    as @Glassback said, you can quit out entirely, or quit to restart, and keep your "keys".

most of the Event counters are based off FIGHT WINS.

only counter that tracks Trial COMPLETIONS can be supplemented with BG wins.

had a dude in my alli in a similar situation as you @Kstore . confirmed for him we can't get locked out of the Trials based content as long as we still have ONE key.

and, once you finish "We Finish/ Each Other's Sandwiches" Objectives, there's zero incentive to run higher threat levels. completion of any level nets the same amount of currency.