**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Rank 5 Ascended Hulkling or Rank 2 Adam Warlock

Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 398 ★★★★
edited March 17 in General Discussion
Hi all, this is a tough one. I love both of these guys, but kinda divided. I'm mostly looking for BGs dual threats. I feel Hulkling is enough at rank 4 and the ascension but still unsure. Help would be appreciated.

Rank 5 Ascended Hulkling or Rank 2 Adam Warlock 75 votes

Hulkling
77%
GamerFreakydTalha305RajaAzKicker316Manup456Vegeta9001MagrailothosKaspYTCat_MurdockBluestoneGarloCyborg17Justcause102Sagacious0wl돌껑이Calwooddaddycaptain_rogersPowerofpain1001LegionnaireAdrianz1 58 votes
Adam Warlock
22%
MasterSmokeBigPoppaCBONETerraakanakanScrubkiller_1Ewell65SSS69ItsClobberinTimeWolf911Doctor_Strange19Ben_15455KikohouI_tell_no_tales_1Marvelfan30RoddyRodster77Johnson374KLZJLordVileJ 17 votes

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,128 ★★★★★
    Adam Warlock
    A ascension is basically a pseudo r5.
    Rank 2 your Adam, and ascend Hulkling.
  • Options
    TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 635 ★★★
    Hulkling
    Adam is high risk high rewards champ and need RNG favors too (how opponent behave) , Hulking powerhouse of utility , damage and Fun to play with many imunities
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,225 ★★★★★
    Hulkling
    Seeing how Hulkling will take a long time before he even sees 7* light, I'd say go with Hulkling, he's super tanky, nice heals, insane damage.

Adam is too AI relience hero. Not good during current AI circus
  • Options
    RoddyRodster77RoddyRodster77 Posts: 60
    Adam Warlock
    R2 7* > R5 6*
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    Adam Warlock
    More health

Will hit harder on attack

Will take longer to die on defense
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★

R2 7* > R5 6*

Only if the 7s is high sig.

Kabam showed an internal chart they made comparing rarities based on their leveling, and an ascended 6s is somewhere between a r2 and r3 7s, in attack and health.

Also on my profile my ascended 6s are rated higher than my 7sr2s.
  • Options
    Ben_15455Ben_15455 Posts: 263
    Adam Warlock
    Warlock will help you in the future. I also say rank up the 7* over the 6*
  • Options
    Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 398 ★★★★
    edited March 18
    Hi everyone, thanks for your opinions. I decided to go with Hulkling as I found him to be my ideal Onslaught counter in this GC meta and also thought he could use the extra rank. I hope to rank Adam someday when the AI becomes a lot more cooperative.