**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

January Event Quest

Does anyone know when kaban will release the patch notes/ quest? I hope it’s today, I’m always anxious about getting the information.

Comments

• Cptnkillr_89Cptnkillr_89 Posts: 56
    Usually it’s the Monday before... possibly New Years delayed them but yeah I’m also waiting to see the EQ rewards for uncollected this month.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Does anyone know when kaban will release the patch notes/ quest? I hope it’s today, I’m always anxious about getting the information.

I'd expect it today, but you never really know. I'll miss the Modok Labs though. Hope they have a good replacement for those.

I won't. After Valhalla and labs I need a break to finish act 5!
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    Won't the rewards stay the same? I don't see them going up or down since the uncollected just started last month...Be glad NOT to see any type of ICEMAN as a miniboss.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    JRock808 wrote: »

I'd expect it today, but you never really know. I'll miss the Modok Labs though. Hope they have a good replacement for those.

I won't. After Valhalla and labs I need a break to finish act 5!

It required no energy to complete and they were spaced out every 8 hours. To me it was a win compared to the Valor quests. I would still put rifts and Rocket's scrapyard above it though.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Energy isn't an issue, it's the 8 hour refresh. Yeah, I could skip them but then I'd fall behind. It felt like a chore after a week rather than the fun and interesting champ combos it held briefly. Add in halls of healing, and gold realm for those that did it and there has been a lot of extra stuff to do the last two months. I'd expect a brief reprieve on extra stuff, holidays are typically overloaded.

I think rifts were great as well, and would love to see more timed events that the player initiates rather than being on a predetermined or completely random schedule.
  • LiquidButtLiquidButt Posts: 135
    JRock808 wrote: »
    would love to see more timed events that the player initiates rather than being on a predetermined or completely random schedule.

The problem with that is the total lack of proper communication on how to trigger them and it leads to confusion and resentment amongst alliance members.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    I'm guessing the day after yesterday, per usual.
  • Raganator wrote: »
    I'm guessing the day after yesterday, per usual.

Soo.... today? That's a verry confusing way to say today... lol
  • Yes today. Kabam releases it the day before the new monthly quest starts .
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★

There won't be any additional quests with the event.

It's normally 2-3months they come.

So we should get a break now, then maybe something in Feb.

I love the rifts, workshops, stark missions, and so on...

But to ask for those monthly isn't reasonable.