**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Just become tb, any tips on what I should do next?

Just like the title says, any tips on what I should do next? I already finished the shooting stars quest. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 263 ★★
    explore 8.3 and become paragon
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 920 ★★★
    Grub88 said:

Isn’t it just 7.4?
  • Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 263 ★★
    smdam38 said:

Grub88 said:

Isn’t it just 7.4?
    Yeah you need to complete 7.4 and rank up 3 x 6* champs to rank 4 but fasted way to get the rank up gem's and rank up materials is to explore 8.3

Honestly 8.3 is the best chapter to explore its a lot of fun. I still haven't explored any of act 6 or 7 but have done all act 8.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Try to do highest side quests and start to gather T-6 basic and T-3 Alphas, you'll need them for Paragon.
  • Options
    BLANK_mwBLANK_mw Posts: 38
    Ok, thanks for all the help!
  • Options
    Are any of the carina challenges worth doing?
  • Options
    Maple111Maple111 Posts: 16
    Shooting Stars for a butt load of iso
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,395 ★★★★
    edited March 18
    Act 7 completion and act 8 exploration(8.4 not out yet)
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 519 ★★
    I’m getting paragon today, and I only became tb 2 months ago. I did shooting stars right after I got tb. Then I just got right in to act 7! 7.1 was easy, scorp is really good for Gwenperion (7.1.6.) 7.2 was easy, took me awhile to rank Angela for the path (She cheeses ikarus,) and with Gwenmaster herself, juggs was amazing for her. I struggled with her tech phase becuse of her auto block, so I brought moleman and he made that phase way better (7.2.6.) 7.3 was good, but in 7.3.6, if you have a kitty pride, do what I did for the path:

So take night thrasher with kitty, and try to finish with 10 paradox charges. Then I went up the bwdo path the rest of the way, and hulkling was very good for that path. When you get to kang, swap out hulkling for a tigera, becuse since you got 10 paradox charges, kitty will always be unblockable. The only downside is that kitty is the only one who can do damage since you took out night thrasher. 7.4 was easy, but for 7.4.6, I took the Mr. Sinister path, and only used warlock. Just parry and heavy and u will be good. I only used hulkling and scorp on superior kang, but full boosted. 8.1 was super easy, did it in 2 days. Weapon X handled syctalis just fine, and so does apoc. You won’t
    understand what I’m talking about right now, but as you get to 7.1.6, 7.2.6, 7.3.6, 7.4.6, and 8.1.6, look back at this post if you need any help. I wish someone had told me all this when I became thronebreaker. It would have saved me so much time.

Also, if you need extra help, MCOC NOOB is amazing.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    edited March 18
    Yeah, pushing onward in the Story is probably best. Not only are the best rewards there but I also found Act 7 and 8 much more fun than Act 6. When you become Paragon, other stuff opens up for you (such as the Winter of Woe fights). Basically fun endgame content.

Other than that, don't forget to check in on the new TB difficulty of the EQ. It's a nice bump to the rewards compared to the Cavalier difficulty of the monthly quest.
  • Options
    Yeah, this will save a lotta time for me. Thank you!
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,703 ★★★
    Do shooting stars