Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Honor 8 pro Crazy general lag and app crash

Hi,
So I bought a new honor 8 pro phone... Supposedly having a fast and efficient processor / gpu. But to my surprise... I found that mcoc is not actually optimized for hikirin processors... It lags terribly... Have random(often) crashes.... It even plays worse than few year old 810 snapdragon processors.... I thought... It might be the phone... But that's not the case... All other games which are heavily graphic intensive runs way better than my older phones...
PLEASE KABAM TAKE A NOTE OF THIS AND ENSURE GAME IS OPTIMIZED FOR HIKIRIN PROCESSORS AS WELL...

Comments

• Options
    No
  • Options
    Samsung or Iphone. Anything else just throw ur phone in th trash.
  • Options
    tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 290 ★★
    Samsung or Iphone. Anything else just throw ur phone in th trash.

Not really... Game runs better in one plus 5t or Nokia 8 than Samsung... But that's not the point... Honor 8 pro is more than capable... Thing is game is not optimized for the processor imo