Options

Knullifier Point Glitch

Has anyone else experienced a glitch with this solo event? Today, I was doing my normal arenas for the x-Magica tickets, and when I was done, I noticed a 7 near my solo events. I opened them, and now have 220k points for an event where one gains one point per sidequest fight. Does anyone know why this happened?

Comments

• Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 548 ★★★
    I had this happen as well. Ended with about 75k points but only for one of the extra solo events and I believe it's the Cavalier version.
  • Options
    TheGrtGunTheGrtGun Posts: 22
    Yup
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,175 ★★★★
    Same… I was just doing Raid matches and then I had stuff to claim. Claimed and was looking at where the rewards were coming from and had 100k+ extra points. This is just in the highest one. All the lower milestone/objectives that were opened last week still have small amounts of points. I’ve done zero side quests today…

• Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,642
    Hm!

Brought this to the game team, they're looking into it now!

Thank you!
  • Options
    SkyfawSkyfaw Posts: 174 ★★
    I was just doing the regular arena and came out for a second and saw that I completed all the milestones.

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,922 ★★★★★
    Dang they fixed it too fast...
  • Options
    bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 759 ★★★★
    "teacher you forgot to give us homework"
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,922 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

The game team has found the source of the issue in our backend data(don't make it weird); it will not be replicable.
    At the current time, there is no consideration to remove the claimable rewards from impacted accounts.

Consider it a bank error in your favour. Happy Tuesday, folx.

Lol then leave it 😭😭 why do I always go in late for the good bugs 😤
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,642

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

The game team has found the source of the issue in our backend data(don't make it weird); it will not be replicable.
    At the current time, there is no consideration to remove the claimable rewards from impacted accounts.

There's nothing to leave. It wasn't an open ended exploit, twas but a hiccup.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,268 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

There's nothing to leave. It wasn't an open ended exploit, twas but a hiccup.
    Definitely wiedor it only works one’s time for me