**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pls give The Destroyer a Herald Synergie

RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 225
edited March 5 in Suggestions and Requests
Hello, I've wanted The Destroyer in the game for ages, but also as a herald of Galactus. I was hoping that The Destroyer would be in the Cosmic class, but then it became Mystic. So I thought maybe he would at least get synergies with Galan and or other heralds of Galactus but he didn't even get that, which is very disappointing as a (seriously) biggest fan of Galactus and his heralds.

If The Destroyer had come into the Cosmic class then Galan could have used the Pre-fight Ability on The Destroyer and made him a herald on missions (which he already is).

There aren't even any indications in the game that he is a herald of Galactus, for example in the biography where they only talk about Asgard and Odin, which I can understand because that's how you know/have gotten to know him.

And when I looked at The Serpent and what synergies it had, I thought I wasn't looking right... How can it be that even THE SERPENT has synergies with Galan and Terrax?!?! Kabam, it doesn't make any sense!

Like Silver Surfer, Terrax, Cosmic Ghost Rider and Air Walker, The Destroyer is one of the 12 main heralds of Galactus and it is simply ignored that he has anything to do with Galactus, I find that really sad because I already said that I have been waiting for this for ages that The Destroyer will be added to the game. And not only that, we haven't gotten a Herald of Galactus in a really long time (which, by the way, I find sickening...)

Below I will add one or more pictures showing The Destroyer with Galactus and the other Heralds.

Please Kabam, give The Destroyer at least a synergy with Galactus and or the current Heralds that are in the game, it doesn't even have to be a crazy synergy... just please do something.

You can easily give it a synergy through the rebalance system, I don't think it should be too difficult or, as you always say, game breaking (6* Magik, cough cough).
This is everything im asking for..

Thank you for reading..

Comments

• Options
    This Post needs more Attention
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,024 ★★★★
    So he was a herald of Galactus in the comics?
    Not only that, but at one point Galactus wore/fused with the armor, and was called The Destruction, I'm surprised they didn't give him a synergy with Galan based on that
  • Options

So he was a herald of Galactus in the comics?
    Not only that, but at one point Galactus wore/fused with the armor, and was called The Destruction, I'm surprised they didn't give him a synergy with Galan based on that

Yes Exactly , im so upset about that
  • Options
    This Post Still Needs More Attention , KABAM
  • Options
    GilbertoJuniorGilbertoJunior Posts: 76

Hello, I've wanted The Destroyer in the game for ages, but also as a herald of Galactus. I was hoping that The Destroyer would be in the Cosmic class, but then it became Mystic. So I thought maybe he would at least get synergies with Galan and or other heralds of Galactus but he didn't even get that, which is very disappointing as a (seriously) biggest fan of Galactus and his heralds.

If The Destroyer had come into the Cosmic class then Galan could have used the Pre-fight Ability on The Destroyer and made him a herald on missions (which he already is).

There aren't even any indications in the game that he is a herald of Galactus, for example in the biography where they only talk about Asgard and Odin, which I can understand because that's how you know/have gotten to know him.

And when I looked at The Serpent and what synergies it had, I thought I wasn't looking right... How can it be that even THE SERPENT has synergies with Galan and Terrax?!?! Kabam, it doesn't make any sense!

Like Silver Surfer, Terrax, Cosmic Ghost Rider and Air Walker, The Destroyer is one of the 12 main heralds of Galactus and it is simply ignored that he has anything to do with Galactus, I find that really sad because I already said that I have been waiting for this for ages that The Destroyer will be added to the game. And not only that, we haven't gotten a Herald of Galactus in a really long time (which, by the way, I find sickening...)

Below I will add one or more pictures showing The Destroyer with Galactus and the other Heralds.

Please Kabam, give The Destroyer at least a synergy with Galactus and or the current Heralds that are in the game, it doesn't even have to be a crazy synergy... just please do something.

You can easily give it a synergy through the rebalance system, I don't think it should be too difficult or, as you always say, game breaking (6* Magik, cough cough).
    This is everything im asking for..

Thank you for reading..

He doens't need the effects but a synergy would be great

Give him more furies and make the first 4 permanent or more charges for Intercepting or Special/Punish

Could be more but his already a Very good character and he deserve some extra atention even more after that
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,658 Guardian
    So is it not the same version of Destroyer from Heralds sheet below ?