**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can we get a small buff for Longshot?

Something like letting him burn off his bad karma through a fate seal immunity as well as something like Spidey/Shocker's locked stun duration would really help him, the latter especially in BGs where limber hits him hard. Or, if you want to go a different way, actually make his bad Karma buffs that interact with his Sig and MD. At the moment he has the worst of both worlds.

I'm aware he doesn't "need" the buff, but I think it'd help him a lot without making him broken. At the moment he completely falls apart against either of 2 immunities that the majority of cosmics in the last 3 years have had in some form or another, with the Serpent's fate seal immunity being the latest.

At the moment he's very all or nothing; he'll probably beat Tigra in a race to kill Gorr or Hulkling, and he's dead in the water against any other matchup you'd want him to take without some sort of crutch like Power Shield. I think these changes would make him usable at least in a much wider variety of matches.

All in all he's a super fun champ who has really high highs and is great for story content for that reason, but I just wish he was a bit more viable offensively in competitive modes, and I think that can be achieved with a few relatively small changes.

Comments

• Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,943 ★★★★
    I don't think he needs this
  • Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 225
    Buff only for attack pls 😂
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,619 ★★★★
    Why would Longshot need a buff? I think he's OK as he is. Definitely not the best, but he's still pretty decent and useable
  • Options
    CoffeeLoverCoffeeLover Posts: 33
    Tap enemy buff to rescind it, not nullify - incase you want him to go after Galan too
    Max use: 3, magic number, refresh after a successful SP1

There, a "small" buff idea!

Yw
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,986 ★★★★★
    Releasing him as a 7* would be a great buff indeed. He is solid
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,149 ★★★★★
    If you think you can't play longshot with limber, or I'll go even further, stun immunity, means you don't know how to play him to his full potential.
    He's fine