**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Characters

Hey Kabam, I love CoC! So I have a few requests:
1. I noticed that some characters have the same animations of their 3rd attack like Punisher and Winter Soldier. Could you reanimate them so no 3rd attacks are the same?
2. I would like for you to put in costume features for each character just like in other Marvel games: Super War, Strike Force and Future Fight. That would include already existing characters that are the same person but not including the different classes. Thank you for your patience and keep on fighting til the end!😉

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
    Glad to hear you love CoC. Skins are never happening
  • Options
    Mobomar995Mobomar995 Posts: 3
    Hey Kabam I have some concern about the game: Archangel, Black Cat, Elektra, Emma Frost, and Namor have the Hero tag. But in Strike Force they are considered as Villains. So should they have the Villain tag or can they still have the Hero tags? Also I think it's okay for Deadpool and Moon Knight to that the Hero tag as well.
  • Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 225
    1. Agree
    2. Disagree
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,737 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Glad to hear you love CoC. Skins are never happening

Is that what you learned in jail? Lol
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,619 ★★★★
    Hey there @Mobomar995 ! It seems you are new to the forums, so let me give you some advice:
    1. Skins are never happening
    2. Don't make any demands to Kabam. They won't listen and the rest of the community will just laugh at you for thinking they might
    3. Don't make any posts with outlandish ideas like this one
    4. Don't be like Golivarez
    And you're good to go!