Options

AW showcase is perfectly tuned to be as annoying as possible

2»

Comments

• Options
    GarloGarlo Posts: 202 ★★

Them putting a bugged photon as the boss is flat out disrespectful to the entire community. I don't even care if they make it a harder boss.....but don't put a bugged ANYTHING as a boss . And they are aware she is currently bugged.....I'm shocked they didn't add a nightcrawler to the path to be honest.

What is the bug?
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 573 ★★★★
    Garlo said:

Them putting a bugged photon as the boss is flat out disrespectful to the entire community. I don't even care if they make it a harder boss.....but don't put a bugged ANYTHING as a boss . And they are aware she is currently bugged.....I'm shocked they didn't add a nightcrawler to the path to be honest.

What is the bug?
    read 4 posts up
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,501 ★★★★
    kus234 said:

Who said we need to SOLO or do Itemless... If everyone can Solo or be Itemless, how will Kabam make their ends meet?

Dont forget Items are Kabam's bread and Butter, the event is for the masses to use their stash and buy more..

for few handfull its a means to show off, but only for few handful

You know when the last time I bought revives with real money was? Or bought units to buy revives?

Never. Literally, never.

I don't get why so many people keep saying this backwards ass BS that people buying consumables like revives and such are their bread and butter.
  • Options

The only thing i hated about this quest is the insane block damage for the photon boss, there were times i died simply because i HAD to block the special (since the genious design don't let you dex), it's just not fun you die for something you can't avoid

That's because you have to avoid her entering into a pure light form when she is at one bar of power and above, that's the trick to perform a one shot against Photon.
  • Options
    victor158victor158 Posts: 73

How is Photon bugged..?
    switching to light mode is busted because most times her timer doesn't show or it disappears.

and if we die we she carries her charges over and we get stuck in a loop of not being able to switch her and taking lots of special block damage.
    thats not a photon bug specifcially, thats just the ai not holding block. Either way u can just knock her down when she has 10+ charges and low power and thats arguably much easier
  • Options

Garlo said:

What is the bug?
    read 4 posts up
    That's not a bug, you just have to know how to fight versus Photon.
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 669 ★★★★
    Garlo said:

The only thing i hated about this quest is the insane block damage for the photon boss, there were times i died simply because i HAD to block the special (since the genious design don't let you dex), it's just not fun you die for something you can't avoid

That's because you have to avoid her entering into a pure light form when she is at one bar of power and above, that's the trick to perform a one shot against Photon.
    You can't always avoid that, if you knock her down and she gets a bar of power because of your heavy then you will have to deal with her special attack
  • Options
    Garlo said:

Garlo said:

What is the bug?
    read 4 posts up
    That's not a bug, you just have to know how to fight versus Photon.
    we can knock her down at 10+ charges to push into light mode or by hitting into her block and the AI is not letting second, which can be more to our benefit as it gives less power.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,837 ★★★★★
    So is it bugged or not?
  • Options
    Polygon said:

So is it bugged or not?

No, she is not, it's only a skill issue.
  • Options
    Polygon said:

So is it bugged or not?

switching her with taps into block is bugged

you can knock down with heavies too but it's harder since she's stun immune and we have to bait a heavy from her and it gives her more power and it's riskier overall.