**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

No Deathless Guilly Dupe?

So I did the deathless guilly objective before the fix and as a result did not get the dupe, what’s the plan now?

Comments

• Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,178 ★★★★★
    I completed the objective but there was never a Guilly as a reward. Still unawakened, please look into this @Kabam Miike !

• Options
    ForumerForumer Posts: 100 ★★
    I’m in the same boat unfortunately
  • Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,270
    There was a short period where the Objective didn't contain her, and anybody that completed the objective before the fix was issued will be compensated the duplicate Guillotine (Deathless). We don't have a timeline for that right now, but rest assured that we will fix this issue.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,546 ★★★★★
    They will probably look analyse and send it to you guys in a later date.
  • Options
    Peped2136Peped2136 Posts: 1
    Exactly the same thing happened to me
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,265 ★★★★★

There was a short period where the Objective didn't contain her, and anybody that completed the objective before the fix was issued will be compensated the duplicate Guillotine (Deathless). We don't have a timeline for that right now, but rest assured that we will fix this issue.

Thanks for the update
  • Options
    Sagacious0wlSagacious0wl Posts: 3
    Also missing the dupe even though I completed all the objectives.
  • Options

Oh I hate having to wait… this sucks.
  • Options
    Buuuuut, including a dupe for her is very much appreciated 🫶
  • Options
    CheywolfxCheywolfx Posts: 10
    I’m In the same boat no dupe did the objectives when they first hit
  • Options
    Komodo65Komodo65 Posts: 15
    Yep same here. Was wondering what was going on when i saw everyone else got one. Good to see this is recognised. (We should totally get an extra WOW point)
  • Options
    Aragorn63Aragorn63 Posts: 31
    I’m planning to r2 her, and also in same situation. Seems like forever without the dupe 😂

Been less than 2 days. Would appreciate updates and a timeline. If anyone was feeling extra kind on this Friday…maybe get it soonish?

An update when timeline and as reasonable…. I keep checking my roster to see if she moved up in PI every time I log in.