Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Nightcrawler Update

Canucks37Canucks37 Posts: 85
edited March 4 in Bugs and Known Issues
I am really liking the new Nightcrawler update, but I have 2 questions:

First, will his synergies be updated? His synergy with Havok now does nothing.

Second, mine is sig 133 and his prowess is increasing his bleeds and crit damage by only 0.82% of his prowess. Surely thats a mistake and should be 82%?

Comments

• Options
    ReidlosReidlos Posts: 19
    On top of Synergies, his effects from the Gambit relic are worthless. It, like Havok synergy, increases Bleed chance, which now does nothing. It’s also attached to the Gambit relic function that increases crit rating, which is useless for him as he boosts his own crit rating well above that level.
  • Options
    KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    The Ronin synergy wasn’t working either lol
  • Options
    Ive noticed another problem: His sp1 prowess from swashbuckling mode has a cap of 1, but it doesnt say that in his abilities. Should we be able to stack that prowess @Kabam Miike ?
  • Options
    Braga_RhunBraga_Rhun Posts: 18
    Yeah his synergies and gambit relic need updated. They are mostly useless
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 799 ★★★★
    edited March 5
    Huge oversight on their part, I think this is the first time a champ has been updated and the relevant synergies have not been changed, you would think they'd be more attentive since he a chase prize for a soon to come game mode and coming as a 7*
  • Options
    edited March 20
    Have these issues ever been addressed? Particularly why Nightcrawlers sp1 prowess does not stack
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Since Kabam announced the Nightcrawler buff so early and made it into its own event, you'd think they'd have been more thorough with his buff? Welp, apparently not