**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Still haven't used my 8.3 7* 1-2 gem

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★

I am having a hard time deciding, so I wanted to gather some opinions. Sunspot has the prestige, Domino has the raw damage, Storm I like for utility, but Hawkeye is a slayer too, and that's just to name a few. Any opinions are appreciated! :smile:

Comments

• Options
    doggydoggy Posts: 778 ★★★
    Black cat and wong also there
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Sunspot or BC
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,960 ★★★★★
    Sunspot is really helpful
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★

Is he? I trie him a lot, but I couldn't find much use for him. He shined on a path or two in 8.2, but other than that I found myself not using him, and going for less rotation-locked champs. I will give him another try then
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,960 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Is he? I trie him a lot, but I couldn't find much use for him. He shined on a path or two in 8.2, but other than that I found myself not using him, and going for less rotation-locked champs. I will give him another try then
    Don't forget he have perfect block! And r2 helps you to deal more damage/ko opponent before the solar charges go down. He is also x magica, so that boost also helps.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 359 ★★
    Wong can solo Necro.

Sunspot got prestige and damage.

Angela needs 180ish sigs, but still hits like a truck unduped.

Domino is still a pain in the a** to fight in BG defence.

Rocket is my main champ in my mini account (6*r2)…hits like a truck, nice powercontrol.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 901 ★★★
    You are lucky to have Domino, good to scare people in BG. If you don’t BG, Sorcerer Supreme is very sustainable, Storm and Angela hits pretty hard too.
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 ★★★
    Honestly when i get my 1-2 gem for 8.3 100% imma use it on silk or gam gam unless i get a better 7*.