**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Magic Heist tickets missing [merged]

2»

Comments

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,557 ★★★★★

I got only 39 points. I did all the objectives. Hopefully kabam gives us what we accomplished. Missing rank 5 gem.

How many raffle ticket do u have?
  • Options
    Soul2eaverSoul2eaver Posts: 3
    I thought I was the only one….
    I’m in this game daily, for YEARS, didn’t think I missed any days.
  • Options
    Someone made a post with a smart way to see if it was a bug or not. Check the number of raffle tickets you have. If it says below 40 you have missed them.
  • Options
    Me too 38 of 40!!! Why??
  • Options
    Me too!! 38 of 40!! I’m do all
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,281 ★★★★★
    Well if you don't have 42 points you clearly didn't do everyday. Set a reminder next time
  • Options
    NorthstarrNorthstarr Posts: 24
    xLunatiXx said:

Well if you don't have 42 points you clearly didn't do everyday. Set a reminder next time

True!
    I just messed up on the last day because I was just happy to get that 4to5 gem
    But then I regret not pushing a last time just to get 42 raffle tickets instead of 40

It's was an intense - Log In & Play - but... that was the rules.
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,718
    Hi Summoners,

We've seen numerous of claims of "missing" points for the Magic Heist arena event.

We had the game team look into specific accounts with those claims. They came back saying each of the investigated accounts either missed the objective, or finished it and didn't claim it. Not a single one had anything fishy that would indicate a bug in the system. Thus, we are left to conclude that human error played a big part here.

I know this means some of you won't get the rewards you want, and I'm sorry that's the case. I know there are people who are frustrated that we weren't clear enough with the daily nature of the objectives. While I don't feel it was unclear next time we do something like this, we'll go to greater lengths to make these details more clear.
  • Options
    CaboDestro1CaboDestro1 Posts: 55
    Bring popcorn I have 39 raffle tickets as well. The first day of the event I did 2 rounds of 7* arena but only 1 ticket was available to claim instead of 2. I thought it was a glitch and that it would correct itself by the end but it didn't. And I log in everyday and didn't miss any. I already put a ticket in but there not giving me the reward. Just gonna make a ticket for every glitch that happens and send the ticket right away is what support wants me to do in the future.
  • Options
    edited March 21

Bring popcorn I have 39 raffle tickets as well. The first day of the event I did 2 rounds of 7* arena but only 1 ticket was available to claim instead of 2. I thought it was a glitch and that it would correct itself by the end but it didn't. And I log in everyday and didn't miss any. I already put a ticket in but there not giving me the reward. Just gonna make a ticket for every glitch that happens and send the ticket right away is what support wants me to do in the future.

If you got 1 on the first day and didn't miss any later on and completed 2 objectives daily, you should have 41 not 39...
  • Options
    CaboDestro1CaboDestro1 Posts: 55
    I'm just gonna have to pay more attention and right up a ticket when the next event starts. There's always a number glitch or a image glitch at the start of an event. Happened first day of double track event to. Oh well learned my lesson on this one.