Options

No Deathless Guilly Dupe?

So I did the deathless guilly objective before the fix and as a result did not get the dupe, what’s the plan now?

Comments

• Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,025 ★★★★
    I completed the objective but there was never a Guilly as a reward. Still unawakened, please look into this @Kabam Miike !

• Options
    ForumerForumer Posts: 98 ★★
    I’m in the same boat unfortunately
  • Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,263
    There was a short period where the Objective didn't contain her, and anybody that completed the objective before the fix was issued will be compensated the duplicate Guillotine (Deathless). We don't have a timeline for that right now, but rest assured that we will fix this issue.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,488 ★★★★★
    They will probably look analyse and send it to you guys in a later date.
  • Options
    Peped2136Peped2136 Posts: 1
    Exactly the same thing happened to me
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,710 ★★★★★

There was a short period where the Objective didn't contain her, and anybody that completed the objective before the fix was issued will be compensated the duplicate Guillotine (Deathless). We don't have a timeline for that right now, but rest assured that we will fix this issue.

Thanks for the update
  • Options
    Also missing the dupe even though I completed all the objectives.
  • Options

Oh I hate having to wait… this sucks.
  • Options
    Buuuuut, including a dupe for her is very much appreciated 🫶
  • Options
    CheywolfxCheywolfx Posts: 10
    I’m In the same boat no dupe did the objectives when they first hit
  • Options
    Komodo65Komodo65 Posts: 15
    Yep same here. Was wondering what was going on when i saw everyone else got one. Good to see this is recognised. (We should totally get an extra WOW point)
  • Options
    Aragorn63Aragorn63 Posts: 28
    I’m planning to r2 her, and also in same situation. Seems like forever without the dupe 😂

Been less than 2 days. Would appreciate updates and a timeline. If anyone was feeling extra kind on this Friday…maybe get it soonish?

An update when timeline and as reasonable…. I keep checking my roster to see if she moved up in PI every time I log in.