**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Did anyone received 6 or 7 star Serpent for the raffle??

Not expecting to be lucky with the raffle ticket lucky draw, but would rest of us get any consolation prize atleast.

Comments

• Options
    DarknessFallsDarknessFalls Posts: 131 ★★

The daily magic heist rewards weren't enough "consolation" if you don't win Serpent? Pretty hefty rewards for 6 arena fights per day.

That is already done and dusted and is in the past. Think of what lies in the future, we will have to deal with the loss of the lucky draw, so...
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 798 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

The draw hasn't taken place yet. In-game messages are scheduled to go out to tell everyone if they won or not.

I mean ive already been pretty lucky in mcoc recentley so knowing my luck i'm not going to win because i've never won a raffle ever and since im paragon I have a pretty low chance but thanks for saying this Jax i appriciate you.
  • Options
    Oliver345781Oliver345781 Posts: 74
    Kabam Jax said:

The draw hasn't taken place yet. In-game messages are scheduled to go out to tell everyone if they won or not.

When is it taking place?
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,354 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Do we get an unfortunately you didn't win msg too?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,955 ★★★★★
    I think all gets a profile pic, win or lose.
  • Options
    DarknessFallsDarknessFalls Posts: 131 ★★

Does anyone know when the draw is taking place?

We didn't get the exact date but since it's weekend, hopefully Monday or Tuesday.
  • Options
    SkalamenkoSkalamenko Posts: 45
    I have a kinda stupid question, but im gonna throw it, genuinely curious..
    I just became paragon, like couple days ago (which i am super happy and proud lol, 4months playing btw) and i got the 3-4 rank up gem,
    Am i eligible for the raffle, especially 7*?

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,377 ★★★★★
    @Skalamenko
    As long you have atleast one raffle ticket, which you have, you are eligible for raffle.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Will we get anything else if we don't pull serpant? Some shards per ticket would be nice

Let's say, mmmm,
    250 7* shards per ticket for Valaints
    100 for Paragon
    Rest 6* for lower groups.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,377 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Will we get anything else if we don't pull serpant? Some shards per ticket would be nice

Let's say, mmmm,
    100 for Paragon

You just said different rewards for paragon and valiants? How dare you 😡😡😡😡
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Let's say, mmmm,
    100 for Paragon

Lol, I have 42 tickets..
    I mean sure, I'll take a couple free 7* champs for my tickets! 😁

I think you're onto something here, haah
  • Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 426 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

But did i win? 🤔