Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Looking for an alliance.

I am somewhat new to the game. I am currently thronebreaker and rank 60. My prestige is 10,500,000. I am a very active player and spend too much money on the game :). Let me know if I can fit into your alliance. I have responded to several of the discussions on here, but haven't heard back. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    The_Curd_BrosThe_Curd_Bros Posts: 14
    For reference, my best characters are Hercules 5 star dupped acended rank 5, cap america 5 star dupped rank 5 ascended, kate bishop 5 star dupped rank 5. Nimrod 6 star rank 3, Iceman 6 star rank 2, America Chaves 6 star dupped rank 2, Cosmic Ghost Rider 6 star dupped rank 2, Photon 6 star rank 2, archangel 5 star duipped rank 5, Bullseye 6 star rank 2, and a about 30 other 6 stars who haven't been ranked (best ones being hyperion, scorpion, future ant man). Because I am somewhat new to the game I still have bit to learn and a lot of growing of characters to go.
  • Options
    joshypoopjoshypoop Posts: 19
    Do you have line?
  • Options
    I do. I haven't used it in a bit, but I used it when I played Marvel Future fight
  • Options
    Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 405 ★★
    Whats your Line ID? We would love to have you join us
  • Options
    My LineID is the same- The_Curd_Bros
  • Options
    I added you on Liine @Superstar_1126 . I think I have the right person. I will send you a message
  • Options
    Meister_of_LXMeister_of_LX Posts: 26
    edited March 22
    We're also interested in you

[ΛVRHT] recruiting for at least 3 members
    8K minimum prestige

Excellent alliance to grow your account.

We only require LINE for chat and to participate in AQ. We do M544 from Monday to Thursday.

We always complete the maps, just need help in exploration.

Search for [ΛVRHT] and request to join or contact "Herr Nietzsche" in game
  • Options
    Thanks so mych @Meister_of_LX . Another alliance added us. Best of luck in AQ! If anything ever happens I will let you know.
  • Options
    Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 274
    We're a friendly and supportive alliance looking to replace some players. AQ maps 655 (Glory rewards 5000 per week). AW semi-competitive optional, no stress, building back to Gold. BG is optional, but we do well as an alliance.

We're relaxed, but need active AQ team-players. Line app is helpful.

Alliance name: District 10 (Tag: DTEN)
    Contact in-game: Avenger A-1
    Line ID: avenger-a-1