**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How are RAIDS going for everybody? Curious about “meta”

2»

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,198 ★★★★★

Oh wow I didn't realize Raids limits your Champion options so much. Does this change/rotate with every event? Not a single person that I can use is really someone I have ranked up or anything.

No it doesn’t change unless Kabam dos it for future
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★

Man... Heard from earlier hulking was great in raid, and I brought him this time... Turns out he is dealing energy dmg... 2 times now.. got Ultron down under 50%, but then he jumped back up to 75% because of hulklings hits... Wth....

I'm confused - how did you bring Hulkling in? He wasn't available from my pool of champions.

(Just taking a guess now that there can only be one of a champ in and someone already had him?)
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 ★★★★★
    Pulling Ultron, Titan shards, and 7 star shards and using Fury made this raid experience a ton better than the last one where I used a champ I don't like to play and only got T6CC.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,419 ★★★★★
    Rewards were garbage, we skipped it this time.
  • Options
    Ioniqus_797Ioniqus_797 Posts: 108
    @Usagicassidy I think ur hulking was unavailable because you had him in AW placement fase. Same happened to my hitmonkey. Was planning on using hitmonkey in raid but had to take hulkling instead.
  • Options
    Jaycray81Jaycray81 Posts: 368 ★★
    I enjoy raids. Nice break from AQ. I like the chests after each boss fight, it just feels like there should be a final one after Ultron. It was our first time finishing the map 100% and it was kinda underwhelming. Feels like we don't need to use our revives to take Ultron down, if all it's for is extra AQ points.
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 201
    I ran with magneto, he absolutely destroys kang's damage cap is sub 2mins, mainly struggling with maestro so I let my teammates take him, and we take rest down together
  • Options
    FzKnucKLeFzKnucKLe Posts: 2
    edited March 23
    BG1/2 (I’m BG2) completed the raid within the first 2 days. Make sure you always bring a Titania, she can heal block Ultron which makes him a lot easier. OG iron man and Storm x was hitting for 1million+ on their specials (OG iron man was R4).

I’m actually enjoying raids, I don’t like the fact that we’ve pretty much gotta work a 9-5 getting everyone set up and on board for raids. If a couple people don’t wanna join, we can’t 100% em :/
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★

@Usagicassidy I think ur hulking was unavailable because you had him in AW placement fase. Same happened to my hitmonkey. Was planning on using hitmonkey in raid but had to take hulkling instead.

Ahhh I see. Well that's kinda annoying. Might have to consider altering AW Defense, but only during Raids? Seems like more work than it needs to be.