**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is your least favourite champ in the game?

2»

Comments

• Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 295 ★★
    edited March 22
    What a irony they would have R5 ascended Hercules but still he is least favourite for them. Hahaha hahaha..

There are so many boring player but I tell why people saying Hercules because Hercules will make your reply unique and different.

So many skilled players on the forum😂😂

I am also not a fan of Hercules but he is very helpful for those are new and struggles in some fights so if they have Hercules it would be easier for them.

For me there are so many. But first is rhino. Kabam please don't release him as 7*.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 813 ★★★
    Iron Patriot and I'm afraid he will be released as 7 star and haunt me in my titan crystal opening
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,941 ★★★★
    edited March 22
    Immortal Hulk, literally a worse version of Adam Warlock

I actually kinda like Bullseye on attack, he’s got some great utility such as guaranteed crits, an always active miss counter, True accuracy, etc.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Hyperion. I just friggin hate Hyperion SO much! AI waits a while to throw SP? RIP. You parry? RIP. You have long SPs? Also RIP.

I know there are plenty powercontrol champs to deal with him, but the issue starts when you can't use them, for ex. bcs of EQ or story nodes.

I feel like every champ in game defeats you in a fair way and sometimes you just do need a specific counter. Abom's poison, Attuma's thorns, etc. etc., but Hype can just decide to block and throw SP3s and there is literally nothing you can do.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,325 ★★★★★
    Onslaught for obvious reasons
  • Options
    Oliver345781Oliver345781 Posts: 69
    Dani Moonstar. I DESPISE her animations, her ai always feels weird to me and she came out at the same time I had the worst day of my life.
  • Options
    BirbmanBirbman Posts: 74
    Falcon he’s just so boring
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 743 ★★★
    sersi cuz i pulled her like 7 out of 18 6 star featured
  • Options
    AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 286 ★★
    Any champ who counters ibom
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,941 ★★★★

Any champ who counters ibom

So skill champs? Other hulks?
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,758 ★★★★★
    Both Cyclopses. They are both old as dirt but I can't dex their specials despite them being extremely straightforward. I've had like six or seven years to learn them but no, I always get struck.

I didn't think X-Men ever just straight-up murdered folks, but every time I face off against a Cyclops, they prove me wrong and put me in the dirt.