**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Kabam Going to Run New 4* Arena on New Basic 4*

Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
Kabam has historically changed the order of arenas (like last year they did this) as to not double up on a new feature 4* and the 1st run of a basic (for instance Stark Spidey) at the same time. There have been several complaints in the past that Kabam changed the order of basic arenas to make sure this schedule is maintained. I see people have Punisher 2099 and Stark Spidey... so, will a new featured champ like Sentry be ran on one of these? If so, which one?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    No one knows for sure until they announce it. I think it will be announced tomorrow. I'm predicting Void, but I have no idea. I just like to make guesses. ;)
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    No one knows for sure until they announce it. I think it will be announced tomorrow. I'm predicting Void, but I have no idea. I just like to make guesses. ;)

That would explain your posts in the loot boxes thread then.
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Sorry, it seems my original post was unclear... People like MCOC Trucos show Punisher 2099 Basic Arena will be proceeded by the Stark Spidey Basic Arena. This means that a 4* Featured hero will most likely run on one of those if they fall in this order. Which one (Punisher or Spidey) will have a featured 4* like Sentry or Void?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Currently is Sentry as the featured and Punisher 2099 as the basic champion. Neither Punisher or Stark Spider will be featured
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Currently is Sentry as the featured and Punisher 2099 as the basic champion. Neither Punisher or Stark Spider will be featured

Thanks. Of the two, I would rather Punisher 2099 Basic run on the same week as a Featured New Champ. Then after Spidey, the arenas will be back to their normal schedule.