April Champs

Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Member Posts: 666 ★★★★

Christmas came early for Jax

Comments

• SchnoodleSchnoodle Member Posts: 214 ★★
    LETS GOOOOO
  • DRTODRTO Member Posts: 1,646 ★★★★★
    Looks like this was supposed to coincide with the release of Beyond the Spiderverse as it was gonna come out this Friday but it's since been delayed. Regardless, both champs look amazing I'm sure Jax is thrilled lol.
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Member Posts: 451 ★★★
    Well…Prowler at least is cool😂
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,967 ★★★★
    Fun fact: I learned that both spider punk and prowler are same person "Hobie Brown" in alternate universe.

They are going ahead with that theme of alt. universe for the update as well.

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,608 ★★★★★
    edited March 25
    I called it last year on here. Saying watch they bring Spidey Punk next march for beyond the spider-verse!. But now being released for april.

Oh how this aged so well lmao.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,081 ★★★★
    HOW. DO. WE. STILL. NOT. HAVE. IRON. SPIDER. ANY SUIT, ANY INCARNATION I JUST NEED ONE PLS. They could have put iron spider instead of prowler cux prowler wore the iron spider suit for a bit and it was cold
    edited March 25
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,320 ★★★★★
    https://youtu.be/fvtQYsckLxk?feature=shared

I’ve never been more excited for any month’s champions. I’m gonna flip a table. I’m gonna start a riot. I’m gonna change my forum profile picture. Let’s *deepest breath you’ve ever seen* GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,571 ★★★★★
    All we need now is man-spider, iron spider and Jessica drew and we'll have the whole set 🤣.
    Buttehrs said:

All we need now is man-spider, iron spider and Jessica drew and we'll have the whole set 🤣.

Spider girl (anya) exists?
    But ur right those are the main ones
    Wait captain universe spiderman we need him
  • The_losttierThe_losttier Member Posts: 128 ★★
    Another month with no lizard 🦎 *Sad noise*
  • SiliyoSiliyo Member Posts: 1,457 ★★★★★
    Was Prowler already created? I felt like the Community Vote wasn’t that long ago
  • RasiloverRasilover Member Posts: 1,473 ★★★★
    Still no Mutant spidey 🫠
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 395 ★★
    edited March 25
    So prowler was in summoner choice ass well can anyone point out how many non winner summoner choice we got till now 🤗 I am waiting for that dinosaur girl i guess her name was dazzler
    Siliyo said:

Was Prowler already created? I felt like the Community Vote wasn’t that long ago

Both of them were in last year's vote if I remember right.

So prowler was in summoner choice ass well can anyone point out how many non winner summoner choice we got till now 🤗 I am waiting for that dinosaur girl i guess her name was dazzler

Moon-girl. Dazzler is a mutant that is usually a singer in a band.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,091 ★★★★★
    Spider punk will probably be a defender while Prowler will probably be an attacker, or vice versa
    Also we need a mutant Spiderman to complete the different class Spiders
  • Mrt9810Mrt9810 Member Posts: 72
    what are your guesses on class? I can see both being skill or maybe punk being science and prowler being tech?
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,714 ★★★★★
    Yes! Prowler
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,320 ★★★★★
    Mrt9810 said:

what are your guesses on class? I can see both being skill or maybe punk being science and prowler being tech?

I believe they are confirmed to be science and tech. Punk will be science, Prowler will be tech.
    Mrt9810 said:

Spider punk is a spiderman so science, while Prowler wears a suit like Shocker, so tech for him
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    YOU GET A SPIDER, YOU GET A SPIDER, YOU GET A SPIDER!
  • RookiieRookiie Member Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★

ShoNuff29 said:

I

I see everyone listing the additional spideys they want in game, but I still want a complete rework on this guy!

Yes, give him some tendrils as well, like the insomniac version