**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Serpent and war

Hi there,
I do not know the opinion of the rest of players, but now playing this game is so frustrating…

Serpent, you can’t dex his specials, so block them yes or yes, got a lot of block damage, besides he gains a lot of power in right nodes, and you can’t drain or burn his power… so you are just there blocking special one after other until you die.

+ you have this very good defensive tactic design, which objective is just to drain your health blocking their attack all the time… so you have to buy potions.

+ we have to play a Tier 2 map although the multiplier is x6 (Tier 3)… bug existing since forever now but still waiting a solution.

+ parry is working when it really wants, so at the end it is just playing against stun immune all the time.

Time to say good bye mcoc,
Hypy

Comments

• Options
    IlociaM97IlociaM97 Posts: 163
    That's exactly the point, just buy more units
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,075 ★★★★★
    IlociaM97 said:

How to buy more money?
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,925 ★★★★★
    I dunno, my serpent on the boss node only got 5 kills in the current war (tier 5) so people are figuring him out.

Bring a counter.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,979 Guardian
    PT_99 said:

IlociaM97 said:

How to buy more money?
    If time is money, then working is job is technically buying money
  • Options
    PissedOffParagonPissedOffParagon Posts: 60
    Place him on node 46
  • Options
    Co7inaCo7ina Posts: 9
    Please come back here when you are at least in Tier 2.

I dunno, my serpent on the boss node only got 5 kills in the current war (tier 5) so people are figuring him out.

Bring a counter.

• Options
    edited March 26
    Co7ina said:

Bring a counter.

What are the extra nodes in tier 2 versus tier 5?

No need to act like an elitist **** either, btw.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,075 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

PT_99 said:

IlociaM97 said:

How to buy more money?
    What if I hire others to work and buy me money? So that I can make them earn 5000 and then I pay them 50 umm 500 back for their well hard work?
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,426 ★★★★★

Co7ina said:

Bring a counter.

Extra health, extra attack, tactic invulnerability coming up faster, usually higher rank and sig Serpent and not as easy as it is to bring a counter.
    Not disparaging T5 since those wars are hard for the people in those tiers, but it is much more frustrating up top.
  • Options

Co7ina said:

Bring a counter.

Extra health, extra attack, tactic invulnerability coming up faster, usually higher rank and sig Serpent and not as easy as it is to bring a counter.
    Not disparaging T5 since those wars are hard for the people in those tiers, but it is much more frustrating up top.
    Fair enough and thank you for the explanation and not acting like the dude I called out for being elitist.

Tier 5 is defini5dly tough for us as we just got here a couple wars back (this was our 3rd war with the tactic) so it's been a learning curve even for us.

My 5/65A max sig serpent has been giving other allys nightmares. This is the first war he's had less than 10 kills as the boss.

I don't envy the higher tier players at all, tier 5 is bad enough! Haha

Appreciate the insight my friend!
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,426 ★★★★★

Co7ina said:

Bring a counter.

Fair enough and thank you for the explanation and not acting like the dude I called out for being elitist.

Tier 5 is defini5dly tough for us as we just got here a couple wars back (this was our 3rd war with the tactic) so it's been a learning curve even for us.

My 5/65A max sig serpent has been giving other allys nightmares. This is the first war he's had less than 10 kills as the boss.

I don't envy the higher tier players at all, tier 5 is bad enough! Haha

Appreciate the insight my friend!
    Yeah my alt is in a 1 BG ally that shifts between T5 and T6 and we hate the tactic along with the new champs in it. It's definitely a killer there.
  • Options
    Co7inaCo7ina Posts: 9
    So you answered to my comment as a know-it-all being in Tier 5 war with your super useful “bring a counter” and I am the elitist ***… besides the fact that you said your Serpent had 5 deaths… in Tier 2, our total deaths have to be less than 15.

Co7ina said:

Bring a counter.

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,979 Guardian
    PT_99 said:

Pikolu said:

PT_99 said:

IlociaM97 said:

How to buy more money?
    What if I hire others to work and buy me money? So that I can make them earn 5000 and then I pay them 50 umm 500 back for their well hard work?
    Even better is paying them with experience
  • Options
    Co7ina said:

So you answered to my comment as a know-it-all being in Tier 5 war with your super useful “bring a counter” and I am the elitist ***… besides the fact that you said your Serpent had 5 deaths… in Tier 2, our total deaths have to be less than 15.

Co7ina said:

Bring a counter.

Yeah, because if you bring an actual serpent counter, you're not likely gonna get squashed by him, regardless.

Since you're in such high tier war (btw, I watch alot of the youtubers and their high tier wars, so it's not as though counters don't exist) then you're boosted out the roof, going in with full health every war, no?

I get unavoidable block damage sucks, REGARDLESS OF THE TIER, but you act as though serpent is the only one who has that, since he's the only one you mention.

Bullseye comes to mind when you're talking about unavoidable damage, he's just as much of a pain in the ass. I hate that guy.