**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Can't join attack AW

logancloudzerzlogancloudzerz Posts: 20
edited March 25 in General Discussion
Getting an error, heros cannot be in other teams.

Anyone else having issues?

Comments

• Options

• Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 644 ★★★
    Are your selected attackers currently in a quest, AQ, etc?
  • Options
    Nope. Tried a couple of different teams too.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,380 Guardian
    If they are not on either of the alternate Tier Map (+ / -) on AW defense (be used your current Tier)..

Then are you new to that alliance ?
    (Currently a bug where new people, DURING a RAIDS WEEK, can NOT place/join AW until Raid Week ends.)
    So try again after today, for the next War that starts Wed.
  • Options
    MimboMimbo Posts: 13
    This happened to someone, an officer, in my alliance. They attempted to join with their 7r3 silk and two others for the lane/minis. Removed silk and added overseer and was able to join. Silk was on the war defense map 2 tiers below us. This was a T1 war. Because we were in T1 we cannot even so much as view the challenger map, therefore the defender could not be removed from the challenger map and this could not be used as an attacker. Seems like a bug that should be addressed. Only quest they had active was winter of woe and they were not using silk for it.
  • Options
    Mimbo said:

This happened to someone, an officer, in my alliance. They attempted to join with their 7r3 silk and two others for the lane/minis. Removed silk and added overseer and was able to join. Silk was on the war defense map 2 tiers below us. This was a T1 war. Because we were in T1 we cannot even so much as view the challenger map, therefore the defender could not be removed from the challenger map and this could not be used as an attacker. Seems like a bug that should be addressed. Only quest they had active was winter of woe and they were not using silk for it.

This is exactly what it is but as you said I can't even view the challenger map so I can't change it.
  • Options
    Tarheel1523MCOCTarheel1523MCOC Posts: 4
    I am currently getting this same error. I checked all 3 defender maps, confirmed they are not on my defense, they are not in a quest, and not my AQ team yet I can’t join. Submitted a ticket and waiting for a response.
  • Options
    wangaguowangaguo Posts: 9
    Mimbo said:

I have get same error message.
    AW attacker seems locked by hidden map.
    And why all map lock champions. Not just current map?
  • Options

• Options