**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How is this even fair?

2»

Comments

• Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
    mbgibson said:

Lower level players shouldn’t have to constantly fight these monster accounts, but roster matchmaking isn’t the solution. With that system, my cavalier alt could cruise right to go only matching against other weak accounts, most of whom won’t have the same game knowledge as myself. (Since they’re probably not alts)

I'd like to see some sort of incentive for the better accounts to push for GC earlier in the season. Not sure what that incentive should be, but I think it would resolve a lot of the problems.
    This is definitely a potential solution. There really is 0 incentive to push to GC. I get nothing for getting there sooner. And when I get there I don't get milestone rewards like I do in VT. So my motivation to play in GC is even less. I usually make it to GC, I am a Valiant player, I just don't care about BGs. I try to remember to do the objectives every 2 days, but I don't even do that every time.

Definitely need to find something to incentivize participation.

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    ASTRAL17 said:

Another day, another Doug.

Shh
    Nah
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,149 ★★★★★
    @ASTRAL17 looks like you don't fit the roster or skill requirement to get this 7 star NC.
    He's not meant for everyone. This is a competition.
    Try again next time
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    mbgibson said:

Lower level players shouldn’t have to constantly fight these monster accounts, but roster matchmaking isn’t the solution. With that system, my cavalier alt could cruise right to go only matching against other weak accounts, most of whom won’t have the same game knowledge as myself. (Since they’re probably not alts)

I'd like to see some sort of incentive for the better accounts to push for GC earlier in the season. Not sure what that incentive should be, but I think it would resolve a lot of the problems.
    Fully agree, that was one of my suggestions.

It doesn’t have to be anything enormous, just enough to make it enticing to push earlier. It could be trophy tokens, 7* shards, doesn’t really matter as long as it seems worth pushing for.

On a side note I think Kabam should go back to 4 metas in gc or maybe 3. Just so if someone doesn’t like the gc meta they don’t have to wait as long for it to change.
  • Options
    O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 140 ★★
    I tried as hard as I could all BG season, now I 5 days stuck at [Diamond I] -> [Vibranium III] as it is just impossible to progress. I can win 2-3 fights and then I face several amazing players who has better deck than me, or who can defeat Photon or Onslaught with losing just 5% of their health, they win with 20-50 points more and this just throws me back.

It is ridiculous that it is a loss if you were worse by less than 20-50 points, if you lost quite a few % of your health and earned around 50k points. It is ridiculous that this last milestone requires 5 wins in a row and you should do it 3 times to get this x-magica runestone. I haven't played BGs since first season as I hated it at once. I tried so much this season only for this Nigthcrawler runestones and now it seems that it is better for my mental health just to stop.
    It is a titanic work to progress from bronze till vibranium and I cannot understand how all the players still has not crashed their phones tyring to achieve it. BGs is so unfriendly game mode that seems is done only for elite players.
    BGs are quite OK at first levels where you earn 2 points for win and lose just one. It is quite OK in the middle when you need just 3 wins. It is impossible in the end. I am frustrated and would not even try to do anything in next seasons. Nightcrawler does not worth it.

This game has become so impossible and undoable in so many matters. And, moreover, the rewards are ridiculous: quite often they do not correspond to the complexity, and sometimes you get a lot for almost no effort. Kabam, this is a game right? Game? Not a purgatory for martyrs?

Is there any way to play this game, have an enjoyment and keep your mind healthy?
  • Options
    ASTRAL17ASTRAL17 Posts: 15
    xLunatiXx said:

@ASTRAL17 looks like you don't fit the roster or skill requirement to get this 7 star NC.
    He's not meant for everyone. This is a competition.
    Try again next time

“Roster”,skill isn’t an issue.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    If I had a runestone for every post about “unfair BGs matchmaking”, I’d have an sig 1 billion Nightcrawler.