**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ignore this

JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,462 ★★★
Just posting this to show a friend. Not gonna say you can't comment because its an online forum which I'm posting on, but just letting u know this is just to show a friend cuz I won't have my phone with me when I'm with them

Comments

• Options

• Options
    Once again pls ignore

• Options
    Its kinda more complicated than I won't have my phone with me when I see them but I can't be bothered to explain it on forums lol trust this is the best option
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

you could also quite literally use the forums dm system

.....How did I not think that
  • Options
    Wait can u start a dm on mobile
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,649 Guardian
    If you are gonna use other person's phone, and login to *this/your* Forum Account from that phone.

You could instead just SAVE a DRAFT of a post, instead of actually Posting it.

Then you could just go to your DRAFTS and show that person.

*now, if they have their own Forum Account and want them to see it (not logging into your own Forum account to do so), then that would not work (you’d have to Post it like you did).
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,960 ★★★★★
    That venom dupe is my dream.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,649 Guardian
    (edit, or as crcrcr said, create a private msg post just to that person.)
    Click on that person's forum name, from there you can click on MSG (mail, dm, msg) to do that.
  • Options
    Thanks, I can't do option one as I don't know what my password is and when I go to check it shows a blank space, but I will dm them next time thx. Also venom dupe isn't a dream, its a nightmare cuz I only have 3 7 stars so I need more so I can explore shooting stars
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,326 ★★★★★
    Kabam servers getting misused, abused and have been reduced to file hosting.

I wonder if I can post my own selfies and *homework* here to free up my phone storage, Kabam? 😏
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 720 ★★★
    Taking my shot

• Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,234 ★★★
    Bro now use Forum topic as his Notepad or Agenda 🤣
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,960 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Kabam servers getting misused, abused and have been reduced to file hosting.

I wonder if I can post my own selfies and *homework* here to free up my phone storage, Kabam? 😏

Selfies nah, homework yes