**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I think we are all sleeping on captain brittan

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,209 ★★★★★
edited March 26 in General Discussion

Took her from r1 to r4.

Don't know if im playing her correctly but hopefully @GrassKnuckles will enliten me.

So i start off and do 4 five hit combos till just under sp2.

I pop sp1
Now she is in psionic mode.

MLLLM parry first heavy hit into sp1.

This gives me 3 prowess 1 fury 1 cruelty + energise and unstoppable.

5 hit combo sp1 and in psionic mode again.

Repeat the above step of MLLLM parry first hit of heavy into sp1.

She can have a max of 25 prowess. And she pauses her buffs for 10 sec after each special.

I normally do 4 rotations which is 12 prowess 4 furies/4 cruelty and pop sp2 which kills 550k hp pools in like 1:30 - 2:00 depending on a.i

I personally see her as one of the best mutant champs.

She also does energy attacks so counters thorns aswell if you play vs safeguard you can keep her in psionic mode (1 sp1) and keep fighting with bursts on your attacks.

Comments

• Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,024 ★★★★
    She's pretty cool, Psionic mode is cool as well as her energy weapons, the sp1 is so cool too
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,411 ★★★★★
    I love mine love the animation and love her block with the shield and the sword energy hits yeah isnt as fast but i love her for fun and main reason is grassknuckle was running her which made me want to use more also i love the captain britain corps after reading the comic last year and now i want her brother as captain avalon or as captain britain also
  • Options
    hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 222 ★★
    I like using her
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,150 ★★★★★
    1:30 - 2:00 for a R4 is nowhere near best mutant like OP claims.
    Annoying rotation for mid result
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 747 ★★★
    No
  • Options
    @xLunatiXx unlike some champs where they build up to do good damage for a short amount of time and to rebuild. She keeps her prowess built. And the ability to spam sp1 consistantly is sooo satisfying.

Not every champ needs to be herc level to be usable. And in my opinion these herc worshippers dont understand that some champs have their uses. You cant just spam your phone to complete content.
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
    Shes a pretty niche champ that needs to be used against champs who shrug off debuffs to build prowess to get better results.

So many better mutants out there though.
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,150 ★★★★★

@xLunatiXx unlike some champs where they build up to do good damage for a short amount of time and to rebuild. She keeps her prowess built. And the ability to spam sp1 consistantly is sooo satisfying.

Not every champ needs to be herc level to be usable. And in my opinion these herc worshippers dont understand that some champs have their uses. You cant just spam your phone to complete content.

Why do you bring herc into the conversation 😂
    Do you need to speak with extremes to try to prove a point?
    Good she keeps her prowess but I doubt people will want her for long form content where you can start to see the damage output.
    She's fun, you like her. Fine.
    Let's stop right there
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 747 ★★★
    No

Bringing Hercules into the conversation doesn't automatically make you right. You're just going for the most insane case so that your opinion looks better in comparison.
    She's just mid like most of the champs in this game.
  • Options
    @Priyabrata I didnt bring him into the conversation for comparison. I just said. Not every champ needs to be a button masher like herc to be considered good.

Sure it looks like 1:30 - 2:00 for 550k for a r4 is mid or terrible. But bringing into the result. Its vs a rol opponent. Which is a very passive a.i. I pushed ws to sp2 which takes a bit to finish. I need to bait out parries or heavies for the heavy counter before using my special. I am able to bait out specials/heavies or parries + being able to do 8 sp1's and a sp2 within that timeframe. If played right you can keep the 4 furies and cruelties up permanently so her damage stays build up. So it might seem slow. But it really isnt.

She has the ability to completly bypass thorns so a good korg counter. She has unstoppable if needed. Her energise makes her specials always ready. Played on a power gain node can make her spam specials the whole fight. She has almost guaranteed crit on sp2 even tho her base crit is 0.

Also every prowrss increases her defensive ability accuracy I believe. And they are passives. She also has passive bulwarks.

Also if you dont want to build her up you can keep her in psionic mode just to do slow/weakness/exhaustion debuffs if needed for the fight. She has the utility. She has the damage once build and its up for the rest of the fight. Shes a very good mutant. I do have a r5 dani and jubilee and in my opinion Jubilee has the potential for top 5 mutants. But Cap britian seems much better than her.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    Did they ever fix her?.. I remember her kit had a bug I think. Something about her prows...
  • Options

Did they ever fix her?.. I remember her kit had a bug I think. Something about her prows...

Stacking debuffs on hits no so without fighting av kp moleman shes quite stressful to play but hey maybe they can change how it functions one day if buffed
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Stacking debuffs on hits no so without fighting av kp moleman shes quite stressful to play but hey maybe they can change how it functions one day if buffed
    Yeah I remember some weird bug or interaction, that's why I never bothered.
  • Options
    I still like her but just wish she would be easier to get 25 prowess as in a normal fight u finish before even stacking them all which isnt bad thing but it feels stupid to have a 25 cap if u will never get it
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,319 ★★★★★
    "One of the best mutants"? Is this satire? Lol
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Sounds uncomfortable
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    That's way too much work for a mediocre payoff.
  • Options
    Dab_westDab_west Posts: 122
    shes pretty cool in arena
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Well I definitely can’t say she’s one of the best mutants in the game…I can basically guarantee I’m one of the top 0.1% of Captain Britain players and even that isn’t enough for me to cope with the fact that she is at best “Decent.”

What I can say is that she is really fun to play for me, and can pop off in certain matchups. She is insane vs Kingpin, and my favorite Korg counter to name some. Her kit is very very flawed, but I can still appreciate some of the tools she does have, and enjoy them when I can.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    She's unique, cool and quirky. But nowhere close to one of the best mutants in the game. Mine is r4 on the premise I really like her as a character, I do use her now and then, but she'll never be r5 as it sits.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★
    She will forever be the "almost great" champion as she came out right before Kabam's re-evaluation program.

If only she'd gotten a buff.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,941 ★★★★★

Here’s a 5* r4 unboosted onslaught doing that fight in 2:05.

I like captain britain, I really do, but her dps is abysmal.