**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How can the community convey our agreement to the suggested changes to Quake (and possibly Magik)

GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 505 ★★★
I know this would only pertain to those who are pro-change, but unless I'm mistaken Kabam Miike shared that the only way that they would move forward with adjusting Quake's kit is if they felt the majority of the community would be "okay" with the change. Personally if the only alternative is that they remain locked as 5 stars, then yes, the change would be worth it. Will there be an official vote? Will they take note of the forums? How can those who want the change let Kabam know?

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Some things to consider:
~Is there a way to leave the current Quakes as they are and introduce the "new" kit in 6 and 7 star versions?
~Would this be one of the few times when rank down tickets would be issued?
~Is it unreasonable to consider that there could be a 2nd Quake added (similar to how we have Cap and Cap WWII or Black Panther and BPC)? This way the current Quake can stay as is, and the comic or Agents of Shield version or whatever version could have the new (and extremely well designed) adjustments made. This would sort of give the best of both worlds.

Comments

• Options
    Kyllak11Kyllak11 Posts: 97
    Sounds like a deathless champion to me
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,411 ★★★★★
    There wont be an agreement as players hate nerfs they would rather buff every champ to be broken than nerf 2 champs to go down a tier from broken to god tier
  • Options
    ThePharcideThePharcide Posts: 212 ★★★
    GMAX77 said:

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Some things to consider:
    ~Is there a way to leave the current Quakes as they are and introduce the "new" kit in 6 and 7 star versions?

Yes just look at Colossus.
  • Options
    Also where did he say anything about Quake?
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,338 ★★★★★
    Deathless quack with the ability of, "If quake have used her evasion, her dex ability will fail for next 2 seconds"

A classic. 🤣
  • Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 505 ★★★

GMAX77 said:

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Some things to consider:

He and Juggernaut were the champs I was thinking about when I mentioned that.
  • Options
    GMAX77 said:

GMAX77 said:

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Some things to consider:

He and Juggernaut were the champs I was thinking about when I mentioned that.
    Forgot about Juggernaut
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 720 ★★★
    Summoner's choice nerf point oh. Present 3 options. One nerf. One other nerf. No nerf no future. Of course the nerfiluminati will say that the votes were rigged if no nerf nor 6/7 is chosen. I will say. OG SW used to be a huge fave champ of mine. They nerfed her. Then she became irrelevant because she'd have been fine not nerfed with all the counters nowadays. And so...she's just not good enough for me to even use my max sig max rank ascended sw. So even if they nerf and release upgraded ranks they may nerf them into irrelevancy (irrelevancie??)which would be the same as not having them.