Snake prank

There are still tickets available, why didn't I take part in the draw?

Comments

• GaNKSTeRGaNKSTeR Member Posts: 6
    You lied to me?
    a day has passed and I have not received a response😡
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,910 ★★★★★
    Everyone still has their tickets. They were not removed in the raffle.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,288 Guardian
    GaNKSTeR said:

Did you not receive an in-game “Consolation Prize” mail msg saying “You did NOT win, but here is your 4* version instead of winning” ??
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,273 ★★★★★

GaNKSTeR said:

Did you not receive an in-game “Consolation Prize” mail msg saying “You did NOT win, but here is your 4* version instead of winning” ??
    You assume op read their mail. Remember where you are
    the fact is that I have 10, someone didn’t even get 4 and it’s a shame, someone played 5 tickets and 7, and I already had 10 available, but Kabam deceived me
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,288 Guardian
    GaNKSTeR said:

the fact is that I have 10, someone didn’t even get 4 and it’s a shame, someone played 5 tickets and 7, and I already had 10 available, but Kabam deceived me

What are you talking about ?

Kabam did a drawing based on how many Raffle Tickets each person had earned (and showed in inventory).

If you had 10, you had twice as good of chance at winning versus someone who only had 5 Tickets.

As mentioned, the Tickets are still in your Inventory (you did NOT have to actively “spend” your tickets in order to participate). They were used for purpose of determining raffle, but were not deleted from inventory.